so i've searched the whole entire forum(s) and tried almost everything but still can't seem to get rid of this stupid problem. the funny part is i uninstalled link through control panel i didn't delete any of its files. i reinstalled got the same error. made a new account on my pc tried installing there same error. i read forums and posts and followed steps even down to deleting the win reg files and still no luck. i mean how hard can this problem be and why isn't anyone trying to solve this forsaken issue. i can't connect my phone to my pc anymore even through sachesi it wont connect. i need some help anyones help. i dont want to reinstall windows just for the sake of this. any help would be appreciated.

my device is a z30 st100-5
    im on koodos network running os 10.3.1.2267 ( everything was running fine on leaked version 10.3.1.1154 )
    now i can't even access sachesi to downgrade my damn os. PLEASE HELP ME
    03-12-15 10:05 AM
    Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 10:53 AM
    Try creating a new user in Windows and installing, running BlackBerry Link under the new user.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 12:06 PM
    Try creating a new user in Windows and installing, running BlackBerry Link under the new user.
    They already tried this.
    "made a new account on my pc tried installing there same error"
    03-12-15 01:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Tried that no luck

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 01:21 AM
    http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

Personally, I would wipe Windows and set it up again..... usually takes me an hour...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 01:59 AM
    http://windowserrorcodesandsolutions...rror-code-1316

Allegedly an issue with a beta version of office?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 02:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a lot for ur reply I'll try getting rid of office and see if it resolves the issue will update

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 06:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Got rid of office and still nothing same error

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 07:31 PM
    Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 11:18 PM
    As I mentioned before, the easiest solution will be to reinstall windows.

Unless you are happy to tinker around to possibly stumble across the solution....

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 11:53 PM
    Something to try, uninstall BB Link, reboot. Then download Blend:
    BlackBerry Blend ? Desktop Software for BlackBerry - US
    Install Blend, will also install newest version of BB Link and update drivers.
    I think you have a driver problem. Good Luck.

so i've searched the whole entire forum(s) and tried almost everything but still can't seem to get rid of this stupid problem. the funny part is i uninstalled link through control panel i didn't delete any of its files. i reinstalled got the same error. made a new account on my pc tried installing there same error. i read forums and posts and followed steps even down to deleting the win reg files and still no luck. i mean how hard can this problem be and why isn't anyone trying to solve this forsaken issue. i can't connect my phone to my pc anymore even through sachesi it wont connect. i need some help anyones help. i dont want to reinstall windows just for the sake of this. any help would be appreciated.

my device is a z30 st100-5
    im on koodos network running os 10.3.1.2267 ( everything was running fine on leaked version 10.3.1.1154 )
    now i can't even access sachesi to downgrade my damn os. PLEASE HELP ME
    03-16-15 07:02 AM
    As I mentioned before, the easiest solution will be to reinstall windows.

Unless you are happy to tinker around to possibly stumble across the solution....

Posted via CB10
    That is a little extreme and one of the last resort I'll think about. It shouldn't be like this specially with a company that is global. Sucks that the issue is there yet no help or any form of resolution.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 04:54 PM
    I found a fix for this issue.

Download revo Uninstaller and remove anything BlackBerry you see listed. Uninstall it all and follow the steps. Once done restart your pc and install link/blend works like a charm.

Posted via CB10
    Clearview1 likes this.
    03-25-15 09:20 PM
    Reinstalling Windows for me is about a 2-3 day task of reinstalling applications, software tools and configuring to make it usable again. It seems like using a sledgehammer on a thumb tack.
    04-28-15 09:29 AM
    I had the same problems with error 1316 for months and almost came down to fresh install Window 7. I finally fix it today! I can't link it because I don't have 10 post yet. It's Microsoft Fixit!

Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled. Automatically repair issues that block program installation or removal because of corrupted registry keys.
    What it fixes

�Corrupted registry keys on 64-bit operating systems
    �Corrupted registry keys that control the update data
    �Problems that prevent new programs from being installed
    �Problems that prevent existing programs from being completely uninstalled or updated
    �Problems that block you from uninstalling a program through the Add or Remove Programs (or Programs and Features) item in Control Panel
    06-14-15 03:29 PM