Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Error 1100 ID - Blackberry World - Anyone know a fix

Everytime i try to make an app purchase it comes up with this error.
    Does anyone have the same problem? I have tried to reset my billing information etc. I use a credit card to pay.
    it is really frustrating me now as i cant buy any apps (free ones seem to download no problem, so must be a problem with billing info)
    Also i dont know if it is connected, but when i try to setup BBM, it comes up with "Temporary Server Error" at stage 2 of 3. So i dont have BBM either at the moment.

I love the Z10, but this is something i really need to solve.

The only thing i can think of is that when i transferred from my 9900 to the new phone, something went wrong....

Please help
    CrackBerry Genius

Perhaps try this, just done a google and someone came up with this solution:

Go to App World (in your BB); go to "My World". Once there, open the BB menu and go to "Payment Options". It may ask you to log into your BB account; or if you are already logged in, it will show you a window titled "Change Payment Method". Select Paypal and click Next. It will ask you your Paypal email and password. After entering it, click "I agree". Then it should take some minutes (i had to wait some minutes) to complete the process. After it is done, you can use the appworld normally.

Remember you must check that you are logged into your account in the BB and in the PC ("Sign In" option at top of the webpage); and of course, the phone correctly connected to the PC.
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I found that solution, but I have never used PayPal and don't plan to. I am trying to use my credit card to pay.

I am definitely signed in.

Maybe I will try to select PayPal and then go back to credit card.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Tried that didn't work. I will go to the bank next to see if it is a problem with the authorization of the card payment...

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Tried to contact your bank, I had the same issue as well yesterday when trying to purchase battery guru, I tried 4times and been getting the same result. After a while my bank call me to verify why am I purchasing the same item 4times? I told them it did not went trough, that's why I keep on trying to purchase. Apparently the charges did go trough, so what they do they cancelled my first few transaction and told me to try again after a couple of minutes as they will release a line for me to do any transaction with BlackBerry world. So far everything went smoothly hope yours will too.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Sorry I meant *try

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Thanks for this, I will call them and try this. Hopefully it works

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

You are most welcome

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Ok just spoke to the bank. They said either I have entered the details of the card incorrectly (which I definitely haven't) or the company (in this case blackberry) is taking the details down incorrectly.

It must be the second option. What do i do then. I have found forums where this was an issue since 2010.

If it still hasn't been resolved, does this mean I have to come to terms with the fact that I will never be able to purchase apps??!! Can BlackBerry not let us know.....

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Did the charges go trough?

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

She only mentioned one charge and I have made many attempts which means the others must have been blocked

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Ah.. i see, can't your bank do anything like in my case? Or try to contact the apps you try to purchase support. They might be able to help.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Will try bank again. It is with every app purchase (not free apps), even in app payments.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Ok.... so basically what is happening is that BlackBerry is not sending all the details of The card onto the bank, so they can't authorise the payment.

She mentioned specifically the ccv code, which is the 3 numbers on the back of the card. I am really passed now. Frustrating thing is I am trying y to support BlackBerry and the devs here, but they can't take my payment.

Anyone have any other suggestions. It seems as though this problem has been around for over 2 years with no solution! Ffs

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

i got the same problem
    all i did was to log me in to my BB-ID account over my laptop seeing my z10 there, than i log me out do a battery pull and then my BBM finally works (properly connected over wlan) perfect
    8700v-8310-8800-9000-9800-9900-Z10 In white Z30 in Black PP in Black
    BB10 what else ?