equalizer on BB10?
hey just wanted to throw a question or 2 out there idk if its been asked already but
to those lucky enough to have the cash for a z10 or its on sale in their country can u answer me this
1)does the blackberry 10 music player have equalizers and if so is it only presets or is there presets and one custom option you can change on your own
would like to see a screen shot of this set up please and some more screen shots of the music player app in general
2) how is the audio quality though good headphones (skull candy and other quality in ear headphones) as well as Bluetooth audio quality does it work well with the Motorola S9 stereo Bluetooth headset and can u adjust the equalizer (costume equalizer for the S9 if any one has tested it yet ) thanks.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-14-13, 09:16 AM #2
- 165 Posts
1. No equalizer or presets...If there are, then I don't know where to find them.
2. Although sound quality is still quite nice, the lack of such a feature is mildly upsetting. I have never used BlackBerry stock ear buds. I'm using Sony MDR ear buds that I got for $40. I tried with Apple Ear Pods and it sounded great.
I haven't used Bluetooth audio yet.Self proclaimed Crack[berry]Head...
- CrackBerry Master
02-14-13, 11:18 PM #3
- 1,198 Posts
The bluetooth audio streaming in my car is much clearer and better sounding than my previous iPhone 4. The headphone quality is also good. It soudns warmer than my iPhone. Although I did have more options to switch the EQs around on my iPhone and i tended to keep it at flat. Not having EQs on the Z10 is kind of a shame, but not something I would lose sleep about at all.
- By lonestar1135 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-12, 07:08 PM
- By jefflabonte in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-12, 06:00 PM
- By androidblows1 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 02-26-12, 05:11 AM
- By kingbernie06511 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-12, 10:26 AM
- By glassofpinot in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 6Last Post: 09-07-11, 06:47 PM