Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 69
Like Tree27Likes
  1. sosof's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    421 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Enough with the porn on Z10 [nsfw]



    Be very careful! Lol

    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shao128; 04-01-13 at 08:19 AM.
    SDTRMG, Lalabum, sala7 and 4 others like this.
  2. just_luc's Avatar

    Posts
    3,653 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,725 Global Posts
    PIN
    24BF22A0
    #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sosof View Post
    http://img.blackberryos.com/bbos-ima...cy-tip-3s0.jpg

    Be very careful! Lol

    Posted via CB10
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... another reason to turn off the "show what i'm listening to" feature LMAO..
  3. myboxerssayjoe's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    120 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    I forgot about those things called pop ups and ads. Haven't seen one in years. Had porn pop up while I was looking for funny Easter eggs the other night.
  4. just_luc's Avatar

    Posts
    3,653 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,725 Global Posts
    PIN
    24BF22A0
    #4  

    Default

    Those status updates aren't from pop ups.. sites running in the browser wouldn't trigger them.. the OP's contact was actively browsing the site and launching the video's (not that there's anything wrong with that) but it's when the video launched the media app the status update's were triggered.
    kbz1960 likes this.
  5. bulls2213's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    484 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Looks like someone needs to learn how to use desktop mode... isn't that the whole point of having flash?
    agp101 likes this.
  6. ForzaStevo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    225 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    That is hilarious.

    Good on the fella for advertising his daily browsings lol.

    Posted via CB10
  7. just_luc's Avatar

    Posts
    3,653 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,725 Global Posts
    PIN
    24BF22A0
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulls2213 View Post
    Looks like someone needs to learn how to use desktop mode... isn't that the whole point of having flash?
    Why would you want to use desktop mode? If the site he's browsing has a mobile version, porn or otherwise.. the experience would have been better for him that way. I'm sure his browsing was great.. evidenced by the fact that he watched several video's on more then one site.. he just needs to turn off the "show what i'm listening to" ..or, maybe he doesn't care that his contacts know he's polishing his gun, to each their own.
  8. brmiller1976's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    488 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,580 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Yikes! How does one disable status updates?

    I've noticed that Foursquare updates my BBM every time I check in to a place... not sure how I feel about that.
  9. shai404's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    409 Posts
    PIN
    24512BD2
    #9  

    Default

    Lol hilarious

    Posted via CB10
  10. brmiller1976's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    488 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,580 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Answered my own question. From BBM, swipe down (from the top), tap "Settings" and then you get the requisite privacy options.
  11. sosof's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    421 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    Yikes! How does one disable status updates?

    I've noticed that Foursquare updates my BBM every time I check in to a place... not sure how I feel about that.
    You have to turn off "Show what I'm listening to " within BBM settings. Otherwise your whole contact will be informed about your little fun..each time. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Lol

    Posted via CB10
    just_luc likes this.
  12. Eric Shapiro's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    192 Posts
    PIN
    334C942B
    #12  

    Default

    Hahaha!

    Posted via CB10
  13. Atentozedten's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    586 Posts
    PIN
    PMM34P1N
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myboxerssayjoe View Post
    I forgot about those things called pop ups and ads. Haven't seen one in years. Had porn pop up while I was looking for funny Easter eggs the other night.
    Yep you were looking for 'funny easter eggs'
    We believe you.

    Posted via CB10
    sala7 and NdBlu14 like this.
  14. Mashail J.'s Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    39 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Hahahahahah

    Posted via CB10
  15. heading4tomorrow's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,597 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,985 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sosof View Post
    You have to turn off "Show what I'm listening to " within BBM settings. Otherwise your whole contact will be informed about your little fun..each time. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Lol

    Posted via CB10
    I think not only that but also Music Status Updates... unless this means u don't want to see others updates.

    This was pretty bad and funny....

    Posted via CB10
  16. gbolahanojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    196 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Haha haha, classic that has happened a lot of times to my contacts, had to tell an uncle coz he was having a me time

    Posted Via CB10 La Z10
  17. athomas917's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    331 Posts
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    I propose we coin a new term for whenever your smartphone rats you out for nefarious deeds. "You've been berry busted"

    Posted via CB10
  18. kbz1960's Avatar
    Doesn't Matter

    Posts
    96,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    96,272 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Only one reason I never let anything broadcast what I'm reading, watching, listening and doing. And I don't broadcast it myself either as I don't do Facebook and likes either. Not that I have things to hide it just don't think everyone needs to know or even cares.
    Fret Madden likes this.
  19. Toodeurep's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,676 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,677 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wooden Shoe Like to Know;)
    #19  

    Default

    One handed phone operation is important to me too.
    sad_old_man and CNHabs like this.
  20. Sirhill's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,483 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,497 Global Posts
    PIN
    28E5B3AF
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by athomas917 View Post
    I propose we coin a new term for whenever your smartphone rats you out for nefarious deeds. "You've been berry busted"

    Posted via CB10
    That's funny, I have been berry busted. I was not a good look either.

    Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
  21. just_luc's Avatar

    Posts
    3,653 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,725 Global Posts
    PIN
    24BF22A0
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heading4tomorrow View Post
    I think not only that but also Music Status Updates... unless this means u don't want to see others updates.

    This was pretty bad and funny....

    Posted via CB10
    The latter.

    Posted via CB10
  22. sad_old_man's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    13,755 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,770 Global Posts
    PIN
    USN - CDR
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    Only one reason I never let anything broadcast what I'm reading, watching, listening and doing. And I don't broadcast it myself either as I don't do Facebook and likes either. Not that I have things to hide it just don't think everyone needs to know or even cares.
    You can run but you can't hide!!!!!!!! Just type search for porn and there you are large as life. I also notice yet another Avitar change but I am on your trail dude/dudess?
    kbz1960 likes this.
  23. kbz1960's Avatar
    Doesn't Matter

    Posts
    96,111 Posts
    Global Posts
    96,272 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sad_old_man View Post
    You can run but you can't hide!!!!!!!! Just type search for porn and there you are large as life. I also notice yet another Avitar change but I am on your trail dude/dudess?
    See if I broadcast that stuff you would already know everything.
  24. 007Storm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    934 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    IV read somewhere but can't find it now. On my browser when I open it up again it shows my past browsing sites in the small windows. How can I delete those or turn that feature of.

    Regards.

    Posted via CB10
    CNHabs likes this.
  25. Blacklatino's Avatar

    Posts
    11,474 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,483 Global Posts
    PIN
    7A7E06E3
    #25  

    Default

    LMAO! Interesting concern.

    Posted via CB10
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VERTICAL Charging Dock for Z10
    By Mattster723 in forum BlackBerry 10 Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-14, 11:37 AM
  2. My short take on wht the "app gap" isn't closed with 10.2.1
    By ssbtech in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 11-28-13, 07:50 AM
  3. Is instagram working for anyone on the latest leak??
    By wonda242 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OS
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-13, 09:50 AM
  4. will this bluetooth work on my Q10 ?
    By cvcman in forum BlackBerry Q10
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-13, 07:02 PM
  5. What a fantastic start to the week.
    By BB10user07 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-13, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions