First off let me say that I've been all blackberry for the last 6 years and always will be. I have the Zed 10 since the launch in Canada. Love the phone except for 1 thing. After I make a call from my contacts, I hang up and I'm left with 2 active frames open, the phone list or what not and the contacts. I know it's not that much of a pain to shut those two, but is there a way for when you end a call for both frames to close automatically. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:44 AM
    How are you initiating your call? Using the phone app or do you start from your contacts and then select the contact to call? You can access your contacts from within the phone app. So if you launch the phone first, then that will not launch a separate instance of contacts.
    04-06-13 12:08 PM
    Yes you're right. I opened contacts. Then selected a favorite from there, and contacts is open after the call, I understand that. But after the call, this screen is still open

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 12:24 PM
    I guess what I'm saying is when I finish a call, I want the phone app to close automatically. Guess I'm getting lazy

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 12:25 PM
    Lol, just delete the two active frames. Its not that hard...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    04-06-13 07:20 PM
    I really would like to have the phone and the contacts integrated in the hub.

This way one could access the pull down settings while on the phone (in case you forgot to turn bluetooth on)
    It would allow you select a contact to compose for or call. When you leave the phone ot contacts, you would be in the hub or flow into the active frames....

Posted via CB10
    Korepab likes this.
    04-06-13 08:02 PM
    I'm sure they will make them close in the future with a patch because even on my 9900 after you're done a call, it automatically closes the contacts and the call app screen( whatever you call that)

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 08:22 PM
    I think a far pressing concern is when will Whatsapp start integrating their messenger into the hub itself...I would rank that higher on the wish list even more at this moment...

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 12:52 AM
    true dat. n it will all come together soon.
    04-07-13 01:07 AM
    I guess what I'm saying is when I finish a call, I want the phone app to close automatically. Guess I'm getting lazy

Posted via CB10
    And there will always be different caller requirements who want the phone app to stay, because it is highly annoying to have to open the app 20 times when they have to make 20 phone calls, at a given time.

Can't please everyone.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-07-13 01:13 AM
    I'm sure they will make them close in the future with a patch because even on my 9900 after you're done a call, it automatically closes the contacts and the call app screen( whatever you call that)
    The difference though is that prior to BB10 the phone app was always "running", which could be comparable to having an active frame running now. It was only visible though when using the app-switcher. I can see BlackBerry updating the behaviour to have the app close after a call is done as it's easily accessible from the bottom row. We'll see I guess.
    04-07-13 07:29 AM
    I would like to see my speed dial/ favorites in the contacts when launched from the phone frame. Currently when you click on contacts when in the phone frame you just see the contacts alphabetized no favorites so I have to open contacts frame to see them.

Posted via CB10 from my AT&T Z10
    04-07-13 01:41 PM