Hello

if you have a hushmail account and you have the paid version, you can also have imap and pop3 running with hushmail.
    now i have set it up on my z10 and i get the emails, but i can not read them. its all encrypted.
    attached to the email is a file which is message.html.pgp

can anyone help me to make it run ?

thx
    06-05-13 09:36 AM
    Ask the NSA they already have your emails unencrypted...or Obama who signed the patriot act...
    Sorry about trolling

posted using my Z10
    06-05-13 12:18 PM
    Ask the NSA they already have your emails unencrypted...or Obama who signed the patriot act...
    Sorry about trolling

posted using my Z10
    Really!?!?!?
    First you weren't responding to the OPS question.
    Second you don't even have your facts straight:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act
    President Bush signed it into law, president Obama just signed a 4 year extension of three pieces of the law.

Seriously if you are going to troll, which is a waste of everyone's time, then at least get your facts straight so you aren't spreading false information on top of being a nuisance.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:14 PM
    So cute.
    U mad bro ?
    06-06-13 03:01 AM
    The hilarious part of this thread is how it was revealed today that Obama and the NSA DO have access to many internet companies data. Including Google and Facebook. Hushmail is probably not included, because it uses basically impossible to crack encryption. The US Government is misusing the PATRIOT ACT and Neeeko's facts are straight, even if he was originally trolling. As for the OP, I am currently trying to figure this out myself before getting a Hushmail account.
    06-06-13 08:36 PM
    Okay you've twisted my arm. Hushmail is all in the browser app that downloads when you surf there. Unless they can write a native client app you will never be able to view the email except as ciphertext.

Also (yes I know "yawn, yawn, I'd happily give my data to anyone who asks because I have nothing to fear etc etc...") you would need to be able to share your keys with your desktop somehow and given that Hushmail don't have and don't want your keys (liability issues!) it is probably not possible without a ground up redesign.

Also (ha ha ha haaa) don't forget your email is only encrypted whilst on their servers and as soon as your non encrypted recipient gets the email it's back in plaintext for anyone to see.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 08:49 PM

As sonic_reducer pointed, encryption is pointless if your recipient doesn't use it.
    06-07-13 02:01 AM
    I run my internet connection through a VPN, route that through another VPN and finally tunnel it through TOR.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    Last edited by CJH_; 06-07-13 at 02:45 AM.
    06-07-13 02:04 AM
    that's very good, now just make sure you don't use a US VPN like HideMyAss : read here
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    06-07-13 02:07 AM
    that's very good, now just make sure you don't use a US VPN like HideMyAss : read here
    I don't use any VPN based on the North American continent - I roll my own.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    06-07-13 02:41 AM
    Kudos to you !
    there's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Encrypted Email on BB10 - here hushmail - working for anyone??-no-place-like-home.jpg
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    06-07-13 02:48 AM
    The hilarious part of this thread is how it was revealed today that Obama and the NSA DO have access to many internet companies data. Including Google and Facebook. Hushmail is probably not included, because it uses basically impossible to crack encryption. The US Government is misusing the PATRIOT ACT and Neeeko's facts are straight, even if he was originally trolling. As for the OP, I am currently trying to figure this out myself before getting a Hushmail account.
    Trolly's facts were straight?:
    Patriot Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    First scentence: "The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of the U.S. Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001".
    /sigh
    06-07-13 03:55 PM