Has anyone else experienced this?

Emails randomly disappear from the HUB (Thankfully they remained on the server) but email chat strings that I needed to have frequent access to just disappear. This morning my HUB and Priority messages were gone. My personal email was showing emails from last year!

I've restarted the device 3 times with no joy.

Any other ideas or thoughts?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2708

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    06-03-15 04:25 AM
    i haven't had this issue on my Z30 yet. Have you figured it out?
    06-07-15 11:42 AM
    It's been happening for a few weeks to a lot of "us". No solution. There is another thread above this one about Yahoo un-syncing.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 01:03 PM
    This is a constant issue with Yahoo Mail. I'm not sure if that's what you're using, but Yahoo is the dog's breakfast of email solutions.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.798
    06-08-15 01:06 PM
    Yes it is a Yahoo account.

Only way to resolve it is to remove the email account and re-add it and the folders will re-populate. Just remember to select maximum time limits for syncing and how far back you want it to go.

06-08-15 05:36 PM
    Happened again today. What a joke!

06-10-15 02:52 PM
    Have you tried a standalone email app like K9?
    Does that happen, too...?

Let us know. :-D
    (to see whether it's rather Yahoo or BB)

�   Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!   �
    06-11-15 04:05 AM
    Ok it happened again today. Looks like it's an issue with yahoo mail. Can't be a BlackBerry thing can it?

06-11-15 03:35 PM
    Don't think it's a BlackBerry issue. I used to have this problem with disappearing email on my Z30 and found the culprit was happening from my computer. MS Outlook was deleting emails from the server after a specified time, and in the sync process between my phone & server they were then getting deleted from my phone.

Changed the Outlook settings and haven't had any email disappearing since.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.2.680
    06-11-15 06:02 PM
    It's getting ridiculous for me. I don't use any other app. I receive mail all day, then all of a sudden it's all gone. When I use the browser for "webmail" they are all still there. Just not on my BlackBerry.

When I delete and re-add the account it repopulates all of them fine. Then next day they're gone again.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 07:16 PM
    Hi. Did anyone find a solution? I'm having same issue on passport.

Is it Yahoo related?
    06-12-15 04:50 PM
    Hi. Did anyone find a solution? I'm having same issue on passport.

Is it Yahoo related?
    Appears to be yahoo related

06-13-15 11:55 PM
    For what it's worth, I too have been suffering from missing inbox messages on my Yahoo account the past 3 days or so. VERY frustrating!!I've snooped the forum, deleted and reinstalled the account but it didn't last.
    I contacted BBHelp to ask if it was a Yahoo or Rim server issue. They asked if any other accounts were similar and I discovered my Btinternet account (Yahoo based) was similarly affected. BBHelp are investigating currently, BUT since reinstalling both accounts yesterday everything has returned to normal.
    I'm hoping it will last! If you've another Yahoo based account, maybe it would be worth checking and reinstalling. It might do the trick!
    It's looking like it's a Yahoo issue though.
    What's new?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:39 AM
    This issue just started happening to me last week. Yahoo email, Z30 device.

I find most of my email that disappears seem to be sent emails. I would guess 70% sent and 30% received.

Is there a big BlackBerry update coming soon? I have always found my phones get 'buggy' when there is. I haven't had time to be reading if there is or not.

Frustrating but here we are.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 04:45 AM
    I've been having the same problem on one of my two yahoo/BT accounts. It definitely seems to be a yahoo problem as it was also affecting the inbox for the same account in the Windows 8 mail app on my desktop machine, so far my other account hasn't been affected. Annoyingly it doesn't seem to affect the junk mail folder which is up to date. Everything is still there on the exchange server so at least nothing is lost. For once it doesn't appear to be a specific BlackBerry problem.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 08:15 AM
    I have had the same issue on my passport. I delete and add the account again, lasts a couple of days then it's gone. I loose all of my incoming mail from the day before and later. I seem to keep current day received and all sent emails. It's really annoying because syncing them again kills my battery. It happens 3-4 times a week. I have no issues with my Gmail att.net accounts btw.

BlackBerry� Passport
    06-14-15 08:56 PM
    Try checking in your Folders - under the chevron symbol in top right corner of the Hub. Maybe they were inadvertently moved there?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BB_makes_it_happen; 06-15-15 at 03:52 PM.
    06-14-15 10:53 PM
    I've been having the same problem, I have company emails and my own personal emails set up on my Z30, both accounts have emails disappearing off my phone. With work I have all sent emails in the hub but no received, with personal I have an NtlWorld account that just has the last few days of email, and that's after re-installing the account. My Gmail is fine. I wonder if it's a problem with using Outlook on both accounts though no settings have been changed recently. The accounts have been fine until recently. It's annoying!

Posted on my Z30, on EE in the UK
    06-15-15 12:59 PM
    Having similar problem on Z10 on 10.3.1 with Gmail -- a message will flash by in the Hub, but immediately disappears. I can't access my 'Trash' folder from the device (folder is not checkable in account setup), only from web mail, but that's where they're ending up, in Trash. Only happening with one particular contact so far that I've noticed, but I have other e-mail from that contact still intact in inbox.
    06-15-15 01:11 PM
    Well your phone has no control over your email so perhaps there is something going on in between. Check your outlook settings and yahoo settings as well?
    06-15-15 01:58 PM
    Weird... I've seen that issue on the forums with the Passport on 10.3.2 last week, didn't know the Z30 could be affected. Have you tried a hub refresh, account delete & reconfig, device restart as suggested ?
    Never happened to me but would be glad to know what causes it and if there is a fix...
    Good luck.

Z30 / 10.3.1.2558
    06-15-15 02:23 PM
    Well, after deleting and reinstalling the email account a couple of times over the last week didn't work, I decided to research POP settings. My email is through AT&T, and they use Yahoo. Luckily, I was able to set it up with AT&T 's POP settings, and it's worked great for about four days.

I've been checking the forum comments for a while for a solution, but I couldn't take it anymore.

Anyway AT&T is:

Inbound.att.net Port 995 SSL On

Outbound.att.net Port 465 SSL on

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 07:07 PM
    Did it mess up after the four days?

BlackBerry� Passport
    06-15-15 10:38 PM
    No. Still going good as a POP account.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 08:39 AM
    Well, after deleting and reinstalling the email account a couple of times over the last week didn't work, I decided to research POP settings. My email is through AT&T, and they use Yahoo. Luckily, I was able to set it up with AT&T 's POP settings, and it's worked great for about four days.

I've been checking the forum comments for a while for a solution, but I couldn't take it anymore.

Anyway AT&T is:

Inbound.att.net Port 995 SSL On

Outbound.att.net Port 465 SSL on

Posted via CB10

Sync time frame only 90 days? Boy this yahoo issue sucks.

BlackBerry� Passport
    06-16-15 08:54 AM
35 12