Email White Paper - BB or Kevin
As there is a major amount of traffic about emailing and BB did not give us a new BB Web based system (my personnel want), we need a dummy based, set of discussions, that describe how to setup email using Gmail, Yahoo, Etc, and also for those of us who would rather not not be tied to one of the major players. The discussion should include the syncing of calendars and contacts.
I believe this paper would go along way towards customer satisfaction, especially now the US where we are still impatiently waiting for our release.
- 02-03-2013, 10:40 AM #2
And it needs to be thorough. That means it needs to include pop3 accounts without the IMAP option. We've already been told right here on CrackBerry the other day that BIS is still around even for BB10 (even though some UK carriers say otherwise). Can we still set up our pop3 accounts on the BIS? When I upgrade through AT&T a few months from now, can I keep my account as currently set up over BIS? No one as answered that rather simple question.___________________
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-03-2013, 10:33 PM #7
- 145 Posts
Fantastic idea as I am not at all confident about how to resolve this issue. I am holding off buying my Z10 until this email issue is adequately outlined for "dummies" like me. Once email is addressed, I will wait patiently as the updates roll thru to address any legitimate concerns raised in the past few days. Kevin be thy name.....hope your listening. Lol.Device: World Ed. 8830, BB 9780, BB 9900, Z10 (10.1.0.1720)
Tablet: 16GB iPad mini, 32GB Playbook
- 02-06-2013, 11:03 AM #11___________________
- By BlackB_G in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2012, 07:26 AM
- By soarin in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:37 PM
- By Balbs in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:55 AM
- By squale in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2009, 11:32 AM
- By MetalGie in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 06:55 AM