I have 3 Yahoo email accounts, one of which has stopped working. I'm sure the settings are correct, as I have compared them. My logins are correct too, but it keeps saying "Settings may be incorrect or server temporary offline". If my other two yahoo mail accounts are working, then why is the third not responding? 3 days ago, I received a bunch of emails that were days old and yesterday it stopped working.

My FB keeps saying "Facebook did not return any stories". I get notifications in my hub and also on the very top of the FB app,(that red number showing how many notifications). Is anyone having these same problems??

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 12:46 PM
    Have you tried a reboot? Haven't heard any issues regarding Yahoo today or yesterday...
    12-10-13 12:51 PM
    Email settings can go awry, and you'll never know why. Delete the account and add it back again. Re-enter the password. Post to inform us that it is now working. Or not.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 02:45 PM
    I deleted and setup it again 2 or 3 times and its still not working. If I check mail on the website, it works.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 09:45 PM
    I also have the same FB problem

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 10:49 PM
    So I wiped everything and restored. Both problem are still lingering. I don't think it's my phone. Plus, why 2 out of 3 works and not the third?? Still waiting for yahoo to respond.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 02:22 AM
    As someone with multiple emails and social accounts for personal and business, I can understand your frustration with these problems. You check your settings with a finetooth comb. You check advanced settings. You delete and start over.

And, it still doesn't work.

BB10 wasn't built for real multitaskers. It was built for people with 1 or 2 email accts. While you can add more, it clearly doesn't like it.

The Hub is an exercise in stupidity as you have this long list of accounts and have to check each individual acct because the hub can only show about 5 messages which are stacked with calls, notifications, and other crap.

The only thing you can do is keep trying. There's nothing you can do different because you're already following the right steps. You just have to hope that BB10 will cooperate this time or this time or maaaaaybe this time.

Posted via CB10
    Davidro1 likes this.
    12-11-13 02:51 AM
    So I just found out that I can send email, but it won't show on my yahoo sent folder when I check mail on my computer???

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 04:33 AM
    I lost an email draft when I installed an OS update. It was a draft that I originated in the phone. Such drafts do not appear in my Gmail accounts or in my Outlook accounts. I found out that drafts need to be opened from a "computer" browser before Gmail and Outlook start syncing them. Also, must close the draft email in order to ensure that the changes I make to the draft from the mobile are the latest changes.

So you probably shall lose the emails that you "sent without syncing" - lose all trace of them one day. So, send a copy to another email account.
    So I just found out that I can send email, but it won't show on my yahoo sent folder...
    I know this information doesn't help you resolve the bigger problem that you posted. :-(
    Last edited by Davidro1; 12-11-13 at 10:00 AM.
    12-11-13 09:38 AM
    Apparently there is a problem with FB. I saw some people complain about it in the reviews and FB acknowledges some problems with the app.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 01:04 PM