One of the main reasons I returned my 9930 and got a 4s was do to the truncated emails! I still really do like my 4s but I am not gonna lie I miss my 9930 kb at times. Once thing I really like about the 4s is you can move emails into you made subfolders from the phone. I havent actually gone to my gmail account on a computer since owning the 4s. My question is will email on bb10 be this way? No truncated emails and then being able to completely manage and move emails around into different gmail folders? If so I just may have to reunite with that awesome keyboard next year!!
    08-11-12 11:43 AM
    One of the main reasons I returned my 9930 and got a 4s was do to the truncated emails! I still really do like my 4s but I am not gonna lie I miss my 9930 kb at times. Once thing I really like about the 4s is you can move emails into you made subfolders from the phone. I havent actually gone to my gmail account on a computer since owning the 4s. My question is will email on bb10 be this way? No truncated emails and then being able to completely manage and move emails around into different gmail folders? If so I just may have to reunite with that awesome keyboard next year!!
    I have not seen those "truncated email" messages for over a year now,... 8MB is the max size... and with apps like Email++ - the complete mail with pictures are automagically downloaded... and many other features such as forward with edit etc...

and for Gmail accounts it also allow you to Label the messages... same as Gmail on the web... Gmail does not use "folders" ...
    AND - you can also apply several Labels on the mail - something I cannot do on my iPad...

Search is also great on OS7.x - I can search in external mailbox (my online Gmail account), and search results are retrieved...

BB10 will not have less features than current BBOS ...
    08-11-12 12:57 PM
    I have not seen those "truncated email" messages for over a year now,... 8MB is the max size... and with apps like Email++ - the complete mail with pictures are automagically downloaded... and many other features such as forward with edit etc...

and for Gmail accounts it also allow you to Label the messages... same as Gmail on the web... Gmail does not use "folders" ...
    AND - you can also apply several Labels on the mail - something I cannot do on my iPad...

Search is also great on OS7.x - I can search in external mailbox (my online Gmail account), and search results are retrieved...

BB10 will not have less features than current BBOS ...
    Yes sorry I should have said labels. But you can visit the "labels on the phone"?
    08-11-12 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD