I did a backup of my Z10 data ONLY and then restored that backup on my Passport.
    Now one of my email account is missing from the Notification app, Applications, Email.

I can't not edit the Notification for that account because it is not shown. The email account is in the Account screen and in the Hub.
    I have deleted the email account and have recreated and even did a reset and still no show.

Another odd problem is that after I restored from the backup the email account was listed in the Facebook notification. I even deleted Facebook account and still the email account doesn't show up.

anyone have any clue? thanks
    11-03-14 11:49 AM
    Had that problem with my FB notification after restoring back up from Q10 to my passport. Couldn't add the FB through the Account in settings but by launching the FB app (then logging in) but still no notifications from the hub.
    Solved it by deleting the FB account under Settings, delete app. Reinstall app. Log in through app again. Then restart your device. Got mine working back again. Hope this helps.
    11-06-14 10:06 AM
    I also did restore back up through Link and realise the option to add Facebook under account was missing. Previously when I just got it(clean slate),the option was there and I did add my fb account. Now that option no longer exists. I wonder if it's because I restored backup from a phone with older version of software?
    Currently on latest official 10.3 OS Passport.
    To fix, I did factory reset through Link. Or the above method if your phone is too loaded with information.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 07:39 PM
    I did a backup of my Z10 data ONLY and then restored that backup on my Passport.
    Now one of my email account is missing from the Notification app, Applications, Email.

I can't not edit the Notification for that account because it is not shown. The email account is in the Account screen and in the Hub.
    I have deleted the email account and have recreated and even did a reset and still no show.

Another odd problem is that after I restored from the backup the email account was listed in the Facebook notification. I even deleted Facebook account and still the email account doesn't show up.

anyone have any clue? thanks

Have you been able to solve this problem?
    I had the same issue--my mail private email not showing up in notifications under "email accounts." Fishing around, I found it listed under Facebook, under accounts, when clinking on it for notification settings.
    I uninstalled the email (it disappeared then from the facebook notification screen and I'm taken directly to the notification settings), then reinstalled, and again, missing under email accounts.
    Uninstalled both email and facebook. restarted phone. Set up email account again. Still missing (no idea where it is now). Reinstalled facebook.--went to set up account (my email account is listed there), but again, not on notifications page and now that email is not on FB page either.

No idea where it is in notifications, so cannot change them.

I'm on official 10.3.0.1418 for the passport.
    12-17-14 03:05 PM
    Also, my notification sound for that email and facebook is exactly the same (prior to when I noticed this, they were separate).
    so, for some reason, the FB notification settings are overriding the ones I had for the email account.
    I'm not 100% sure when this occurred, but I know it has been this way for a while. (I haven't updated the PP since the first update when I set it up, so I cannot say for certain if it was this way from the start or not).
    12-17-14 03:23 PM
    Anyone ever figure this out? I deleted and reinstalled Facebook yesterday because I wasn't getting notifications. Now the email attached to FB has the same notification tone which is very irritating because that email account is now not listed under notifications for me to turn it off (and I get a ton of email and hearing it go off constantly is very annoying!). I tried deleting both email account and FB and reinstalling just email account... no luck.
    02-16-15 12:03 PM
    Anyone ever figure this out? I deleted and reinstalled Facebook yesterday because I wasn't getting notifications. Now the email attached to FB has the same notification tone which is very irritating because that email account is now not listed under notifications for me to turn it off (and I get a ton of email and hearing it go off constantly is very annoying!). I tried deleting both email account and FB and reinstalling just email account... no luck.
    Far as I now, not yet fixed. (my fb and fb email are still the same notification tone and there is no option for my email to change it, even if I delete Fb)

Posted via CB 10
    gritsinct likes this.
    02-16-15 08:35 PM