Edit VPN settings/SideSwype
There has to be an answer to this, I'm just not finding it.
I'm running the 10.2.0.1047 OS on a Z10. It's been working really well for me, including that a couple of sideloaded apps that didn't work with 10.1 now work just fine.
This morning I sideloaded SideSwype and when I set up the VPN, there was a typo in one of the settings (yes, Operator Error). I cannot figure out what to do to either edit this profile or delete it all together and start over.
I suspect this profile has to be named SideSwype for it to work with SideSwype (that would make sense, right?). I tried to add a new profile named SideSwype to see if it would just overwrite it and instead "Save" button at the bottom was grayed out and remained grayed out, and I couldn't do anything. When I try to connect, it says (rightly so) "DNS failure."
I welcome anyone's thoughts on how either to delete this profile or edit it. Thanks!
This is my first thread in the forum, although I've been lurking since the days of my 8100 Pearl, and I just so appreciate people's willingness to help,
So now I'm connected to SideSwype, and I can go from here.
- 08-13-2013, 03:17 PM #7Z10, 10.0.10.684 -- Playbook 64gb, 188.8.131.522 and Surface Pro 128
LillyFox is right. At no point did I have to actually enter my email address. You put your pin in on three lines in a row.
I think if you're getting "DNS Error" there is something wrong with the way you've entered the name of the server. Or at least that's where my typo was.
- By ttsaon in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 13Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:11 PM
- By bokyo08 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 16Last Post: 09-26-2013, 02:30 PM
- By SoxFan in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2013, 02:00 AM
- By 40blind40 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 05:28 PM