So i did a search and couldn't find anything and i am trying to figure out how i can do this the easiest way without annoying my BBM list etc.. wanna do it before i go ahead and make purchases

I have a Z10 currently, but want to get a Q10 on the side..
    Lets say every week i wanna switch devices.. so week i will use my Z10 and the other my Q10 and back and forth..
    will i have to create two BBID's? if i use the same BBID will it constantly delete my pins from people's BBM list and i have to re-invite them?
    how does the CrackBerry team switch devices and maintain their contact lists or do they just have multiple BBID's?
    the annoying part of multiple BBID's (that i can't seem to work around) is the part where people that want to message you would have to figure out which device ur using and message both of your pins...
    is there an easy way to pop out my sim from my Z10 and put in a Q10 and be on my way without having to set up and have to worry about if people can get ahold of me?

Thanks ;>
    05-09-13 09:59 AM
    if you look into your phone book you can add more than 1 pin>so the people in your contact would have to do that. when you use 1 phone or the other the people would know which one you are using cause in BBM it tells when you are available by highlighting the voice icon and /or video.

that imply all your contact would have to have a BBRY
    05-09-13 10:58 AM
    from BBM id you wouldn't need to have a different ID so the people from your BBM book list you show up in the other phone when activated
    05-09-13 11:00 AM
    When activated the phone book and BBM book stay in the memory of the phone
    05-09-13 11:06 AM
    So the only thing that needs to be done is just swap the sim card between phone
    05-09-13 11:07 AM