Easiest platform to develop an app on BlackBerry 10?
Hi, I am interested to develop an app on BlackBerry 10 and I know nothing about coding and all that stuff. I just want to create a simple app with many features to improve it with the passage of time. So, which platform do you recommend me to develop an app with the limitiations above?
- CrackBerry Addict
12-08-2012, 12:51 PM #2*Jack of all trades can still be a master of some (. . .Hopefully)*
- 769 Posts
- CrackBerry Master
12-08-2012, 05:23 PM #5
- 1,288 Posts
- Available upon request.
Everything is free!
This site will allow you to download the SDK and Simulator along with instructions on how to get everything up and running.
I had 0 coding knowledge and have put together what I think will be a good app.
**May want to wait till next week, as the Gold version of the SDK will be released (compared to the current beta)XoXoXo
Re: Easiest platform to develop an app on BlackBerry 10?
Thanks all for the help, but I want something like "you name it, I make it" if it's possible.
P.S.: I have heard of an easy to use Android App Maker..., do you think I could use it and then port my app as a native BB10 app?
- 12-20-2012, 08:33 AM #10
I would say that Cascades is a lot easier then Android, because I just started developing in Android for work, the way things are done are way more complicted then in Cascades. An example would be with android you have to create the click listener for a button then do an on click event, with QML you just have to do the on click event.
- By gameson in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
- By JeePak in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-11-2011, 11:12 AM
- By scottmolson in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2009, 03:49 PM
- By DLinares90 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2009, 09:22 AM
- By De_La_Ghetto in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2009, 08:41 PM