we all been seeing features of phone wondering if rim has new earphones stored in for us better than apple earphones!!!
    01-14-13 02:03 AM
    I've been saying that too! The Apple while ear buds did absolute wonders for advocating apple as a must have. I'm hoping RIM learned from that!
    01-14-13 02:14 AM
    According to Kevin in one of his latest video, he said the blackberry earphones are even better than the new Apple's earphone. In fact, my $15 headphone from Kmart is nearly the same in sound ..
    01-14-13 03:05 AM
    I believe they do!
    Jan 30th
    BB10 Believe it. All of it!
    CrownIsle likes this.
    01-14-13 03:20 AM
    all i want is media controls. give me that and i will be happy.
    it will be nice to have decent headphones, but they wont be the reason bb10 devices will sell unfortunately. so chances are they may not concentrate on the luxuries until they know they have the fundamentals sorted out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-14-13 03:38 AM
    Fingers crossed, I hope we do get some updated earphones.
    01-14-13 03:46 AM
    Samsung stock headphones are killing the game.

These recent bb headphones are trash I miss the old style even doe I always lost the rubber piece lol.
    01-14-13 04:48 AM
    i hope we get 2 c some new updated phones cause a combination of bb 10 messaging apps n crazy music will be the perfect kill bb needs to nail apple n samsung.
    01-14-13 05:41 AM
    Realistically, if you care in the slightest about earphones, any included ones will be staying in the box unused so it shouldn't be a big deal either way.
    01-14-13 05:59 AM
    Apple did more to hype their earphones by changing the "look" than the actual performance.

Even if Blackberry earphones are 10x better quality, if they look the same then people would not notice.

If the put a "b" on it like Monster Beats they can trick people into thinking they have $100 earbuds and probably sound the same too. Don't get me started on Monster Beats earphones.... :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    01-14-13 07:38 AM
    Realistically, if you care in the slightest about earphones, any included ones will be staying in the box unused so it shouldn't be a big deal either way.
    Agreed. Stock headphones are trash, no matter what. I don't mind though. I'd rather they focus on the device itself.
    01-14-13 09:52 AM
    Samsung stock headphones are killing the game.

These recent bb headphones are trash I miss the old style even doe I always lost the rubber piece lol.
    This. They smoke my Sennheiser buds. Only ones I've used that are better are my Monster Nergy buds. You can get the Sammy ones on Amazon for $6 and they sound like $100 buds.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    01-14-13 10:18 AM
    only Sony includes headphones that you will ever keep lol. i have nice earbuds so i don't need them but it would be really nice for RIM to push for audio quality and media, so that crappy audio wouldnt break the deal for audiophiles

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    01-14-13 10:24 AM
    This. They smoke my Sennheiser buds. Only ones I've used that are better are my Monster Nergy buds. You can get the Sammy ones on Amazon for $6 and they sound like $100 buds.
    You should stop trying rubbishy $100 buds if you think that is the case and try something from a good company like shure.com
    01-14-13 05:32 PM
    Agreed. Stock headphones are trash, no matter what. I don't mind though. I'd rather they focus on the device itself.
    Agreed as well. I can't stand the sound of earbuds. The worst thing to happen to music since the spectral scrubbing by mp3s.
    01-14-13 06:10 PM
    Would be cool to see microphone built in line with the headphones. Would make things liek talking and walking super easy.
    01-14-13 06:25 PM
    Bluetooth earphone pls!
    01-14-13 06:26 PM
    Yes, bang on. Quality needs to be fine - but they need to stand out in the crowd. Keeping professionalism in tact though.

Apple did more to hype their earphones by changing the "look" than the actual performance.

Even if Blackberry earphones are 10x better quality, if they look the same then people would not notice.

If the put a "b" on it like Monster Beats they can trick people into thinking they have $100 earbuds and probably sound the same too. Don't get me started on Monster Beats earphones.... :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    01-14-13 06:28 PM
    Yes, RIM is coming out with some way better earphones than Apple....way way way way better...its one of the surprises on Jan 30; since most people don't know about it or not expecting it, so add that to the list
    01-14-13 06:59 PM