Both BBOS and BB10 allow you to choose between 'Single Messages' and 'Conversation'. I've always set mine to Conversation and today I wondered why I do that as I had to tap twice to read an e-mail I had just received while there was only one message in that conversation. It's handy to be able to swipe back to a previous e-mail, but that can also be read by scrolling down to previous messages. And of course Conversations keep your inbox cleaner!

One can argue which one of the options is better, but I'd like to hear from you guys why you chose yours! Please elaborate!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    01-06-15 11:41 AM
    Both BBOS and BB10 allow you to choose between 'Single Messages' and 'Conversation'. I've always set mine to Conversation and today I wondered why I do that as I had to tap twice to read an e-mail I had just received while there was only one message in that conversation. It's handy to be able to swipe back to a previous e-mail, but that can also be read by scrolling down to previous messages. And of course Conversations keep your inbox cleaner!

One can argue which one of the options is better, but I'd like to hear from you guys why you chose yours! Please elaborate!

Single. Because that is what I like.
    velkod likes this.
    01-06-15 12:09 PM
    Just switched to conversation and prefer it so far; keeps things neater. I don't usually end up with lengthy email conversations so they are usually single anyway.
    01-06-15 12:09 PM
    Single because I like it like that.
    01-06-15 12:34 PM
    Single works for me. E-mail is filed or deleted once read. The inbox is kept as clean as possible.
    01-06-15 12:41 PM
    I use conversation style on my iPad and single message view on my BlackBerry. Each have their pros and cons, but I think I like single view a bit better as it's less clicking.
    01-07-15 02:10 AM
    Single works for me. E-mail is filed or deleted once read. The inbox is kept as clean as possible.
    Ya I dunno why I see ppl screen shots with like 789 emails and such... Delete that nonsense or mark as read.
    01-07-15 02:40 AM
    Conversation,
    If only BlackBerry tweak it so that if there is new message, the hub will automatically open the new messages. Like gmail does

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 02:53 AM
    I'm setting the conversation one for mine, coz I feel it's more convenient. And I think you should choose it, too
    01-07-15 03:24 AM
    Conversation,
    If only BlackBerry tweak it so that if there is new message, the hub will automatically open the new messages. Like gmail does

Posted via CB10
    This!!!

01-07-15 03:28 AM
    I use conversation style on my iPad and single message view on my BlackBerry. Each have their pros and cons, but I think I like single view a bit better as it's less clicking.
    Exactly, the extra click makes it less convenient!

01-07-15 03:29 AM
    Ya I dunno why I see ppl screen shots with like 789 emails and such... Delete that nonsense or mark as read.
    Probably because they don't know that all messages can be marked as read at once!

velkod likes this.
    01-07-15 03:30 AM