- CrackBerry User
- 10 Posts
Duplicate emails received on IMAP account with Z10
Is anyone having problems once an IMAP account is set up on the Z10 where you receive multiple copies of the same emails? I've read that this has been a problem with previous BB's where an Activesync account was set up via BIS, but as the Z10 doesnt use BIS I can't figure out why this is happening? I had previously set up the same IMAP account on an Iphone and on Android without having the duplicate mail issue. Does anyone know how to fix it please?
- 02-09-13, 09:56 PM #3
That issue is caused by duplicate labels on your emails. You have two options:
1) go to your email account on a computer, and change the label filters so that they don't add those 2 redundant labels (often inbox and maybe favorites or something)
2) on your phone, go to system settings > accounts > the email account in question > edit folders > uncheck the folders that are causing the duplicate emails.
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-21-13, 08:40 AM #4
- 8 Posts
neither of the solutions mentioned above actually worked for me.
I get multiple emails only with my work account and set it up exactly how i did on Android ICS/JB but with BB10 I get between 2-4 of the same email until i manually hit refresh and then it just shows one in my inbox.
Anyone else have a solution for me to try???
Thanks in advance.
- By Oz03112002 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-09, 07:43 PM
- By dr.bold in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 02-06-09, 01:22 PM
- By david.baum in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-08, 08:46 AM
- By woodsong in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-08, 12:52 PM
- By paragoose in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-08, 12:03 PM