Just set up my passport from scratch and noticed that the duplicate contact issue is still here on 10.3.0.1418. Anyone else having the same issues?

Posted from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    10-23-14 08:51 PM
    I have set it up as a new phone, but I had the problem with Q10 running 10.3
    10-23-14 10:01 PM
    It happens if the same contact is stored on more than one email account. And multiple email accounts containing the same person are synced to your phone.

What I suggest is that you organize your contact so that one contact is only in one email account. Or you choose one email account for all of your contacts.

Whatever the case, one contact should only be in one email account being synced.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    10-24-14 01:16 AM
    It happens if the same contact is stored on more than one email account. And multiple email accounts containing the same person are synced to your phone.

What I suggest is that you organize your contact so that one contact is only in one email account. Or you choose one email account for all of your contacts.

Whatever the case, one contact should only be in one email account being synced.

That's interesting. I wonder if that's the real root cause. That's bad practice for sure.
    10-24-14 01:28 AM
    That's interesting. I wonder if that's the real root cause. That's bad practice for sure.
    When I had double contact, addressing the "one contact on multiple email" issue fixed double contact problem for me.

I cannot guarantee buy it is worth trying.

10-24-14 01:32 AM
    Just set up my passport from scratch and noticed that the duplicate contact issue is still here on 10.3.0.1418. Anyone else having the same issues?

No, mine seems to be working fine and I just set mine up again (was trying the 10.3.1 leak and decided to go back to the official)
    10-24-14 01:42 AM

I only have one email account on Gmail and it seems the issue was resolved for a while, but now it's back again. Going to try and delete my account and add it again and see if that works.

10-24-14 03:30 AM