Can't blackberry make that happen? I mean i know it's a hard task and it's no where from possible especially these times but maybe a high end touch phone with dual boot can save blackberry
    Please admin delete the post if it's repeated and you guys talked about it before but i would like to know your opinion and maybe blackberry would listen?

Posted via the best flicking keyboard
    05-27-14 08:28 AM
    And i just thought about blackberry's security and such and yes its a hard long way but maybe blackberry can make the most secured android device ever made?

Posted via the best flicking keyboard
    05-27-14 08:29 AM
    The MODs won't delete threads even if they have been discussed before, and yes this has been discussed before.
    05-27-14 08:33 AM
    Why would I want a dual boot, when I already have android running in a BB10 sandbox?
    Guess what you are thinking about is having Google Play Services integrated to the android runtime on BB but that is a completely different story.

sidenote: yes there have been threads bout that. But still, no need to delete imho.
    05-27-14 08:33 AM
    Actually unless BB changes their physical hardware, it is impossible to duo boot... BB uses an encrypted boot rom which relies on a combination hardware software... if you modify the loader... it fails the hardware test and you are bricked..... Best bet,,, if Android is important... you should buy one....
    05-27-14 08:38 AM