Hi
    I have the same problem (BB10-0015)
    blackberry link couldn't fix it

can you tell me how to fix it step by step
    06-14-16 08:30 AM
    I Just try to factory reset is cause there an ad that popping. Out when I open a Android app on the Q10 then it takes me a day or two and the error comes out.
    07-29-16 08:29 AM
    please, i have downloaded blackberry link and am trying to reload, it says 'press hold for 10 seconds to switch off device' after showing a red light, it came back to the error screen, and my blackberry link showed me this 'A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again'. please what should i do, am using Q10
    Last edited by timothy yakubu; 10-13-16 at 08:17 PM.
    10-13-16 07:40 PM
    please, i have downloaded blackberry link and am trying to reload, it says 'press hold for 10 seconds to switch off device' after showing a red light, it came back to the error screen, and my blackberry link showed me this 'A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again'. please what should i do, am using Q10

Did you fix? Mine, same. Red light restarts on own with dreaded 0015 error, autoloader no workie.
    12-20-16 03:33 AM
    Just autoloader

Posted via CB10
    12-21-16 03:35 AM
    GUYS,
    I have an problem. Pls help me. Sorry for bad english... im from serbia..
    I have www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 error and i watched some videos how to fix it but videos tell me i must use a autoloder, when i installed autoloader when i open it they close. I open it again and autoloader close again what to do? Popup and close... I tried Blackberry link but i have problem in installing... Have anyone fix of this problemmm?? Thx bros
    05-16-17 04:00 PM
    I think you need a driver for your blackberry on windows. it allows the autoloader to communicate with the phone..run it in a terminal so you can read the error before the window closes

Posted via CBX
    05-18-17 09:52 PM
    I have the same issue , it won't switch on . did you find a solution ? pls help
    06-07-17 04:29 PM
    I have a z10 that I dropped , the battery never charged and I could only use it while in charge . I decided to restart and wipe my phone. it has been wiping for 2 days and it stopped at 99% and I then got notification saying error bb10/-0015 . help pls
    06-07-17 04:33 PM
    I have the same issue , it won't switch on . did you find a solution ? pls help
    Mine had to be sent in for this error (so it is hit or miss) they tried everything but they honored it and even paid package both ways after connecting remotely to my PC and trying everything they knew... I was lazy and didn't send it in, in time though so bought a new one. I want a white passport again now and use SE for work.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-17 03:03 PM
    Step 1: install BlackBerry Link on your pc

Step 2: connect your BlackBerry device via USB and open the BlackBerry Link app

Step 3: click on your device in the app and click reload

It takes less than 5 min for this process

Good luck
    10-26-17 12:11 PM
    GUYS,
    I have an problem. Pls help me. Sorry for bad english... im from serbia..
    I have www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 error and i watched some videos how to fix it but videos tell me i must use a autoloder, when i installed autoloader when i open it they close. I open it again and autoloader close again what to do? Popup and close... I tried Blackberry link but i have problem in installing... Have anyone fix of this problemmm?? Thx bros
    Just has the 0014 error (calls for reinstalling OS). I did as you did, and didn't work. So I restarted the phone then opened autoloader and it worked with the phone restarting.
    10-26-17 09:02 PM
    I made a mess of things. Bbq10 my micro usb stopped working, I tried fixing myself and killed sqn100-1 basically. I got a new motherboard apparently for sqn100-3.

Whenever I put the sqn100-3 motherboard into the sqn100-1 phone, all I get is a LED constantly flashing red, even with the battery fully charged and even when the phone is on the charger.

Any advice?
    01-05-18 06:50 PM
63 123