This probably sounds weird... But my NON-PKB z30 is double typing ENTIRE WORDS. Sometimes it repeats the work like 5 times.

This happens mainly in the BB browser (facebook for example) so i installed Evolution Browser and sure be it... same problem. and its held true despite the changing of OS down and back up via aotoloaders

Thus far i've only been able to stop it via turning off the correct with spacebar... buti miss my spacebar auto-correct.

Please help me before i do something stupid like buy an iphone. Sigh
    05-12-16 09:01 AM
    First check to see if the "multi words" have been added to your Personal Dictionary in Settings/Language and Input/Spell Check/Edit Personal Dictionary.
    If they are not in there then it sounds like you may have added one or more repeated words to the Learned Words and Auto-correct is uses those entries.
    With Learn New Words enabled in Settings/Language and Input/Prediction and Correction/Learn New Words, whenever you accidentally typo or repeat something, but go ahead an use it by not using the space bar suggestion, the BlackBerry will remember that and think it's something you OK'ed.
    Go Settings/Language and Input/Prediction and Correction/ and tap Clear Learned Words.
    05-12-16 10:06 AM
    DaFox got it right.

I have had similar issues a couple of times on my z30, not as bad as you described, but almost.

Make sure you haven't put something in your custom dictionary.

After checking that, "Clear Learned Words", then a deep restart (press and hold both volume buttons for about 25-30 seconds.)

Fixed it for me both times.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    05-13-16 12:29 PM