http://nerdberry.net/2012/12/27/netf...blackberry-10/

sorry if this has been posted elsewhere

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    atrpm likes this.
    12-27-12 08:54 AM
    that's good news, don't use it, but a lot of people have been looking for it.
    12-27-12 09:04 AM
    Good news indeedy.

12-27-12 09:09 AM
    Great news both for the phone and PlayBook!
    12-27-12 09:11 AM
    Is it real though...and if it is, is it a port or native app.
    12-27-12 09:13 AM
    Interesting indeed, glad to see further proof. Hopefully, nothing changes so its not available for launch. I expect a lot of surprise partners at launch, Alec Saunders and the dev relation team have been working diligently to get apps on board.
    12-27-12 09:27 AM
    Those pics look legit for sure... BB10 is going to be amazing from day 1!
    12-27-12 09:34 AM
    Is it real though...and if it is, is it a port or native app.
    It is using native looking UI components, so it won't be an Android port.
    12-27-12 09:39 AM
    good news indeed... and now for skype.. now thats one i do actually use and need!! pleasy pleasy pleeaaaaseeee!!!

12-27-12 10:43 AM
    Been posted but by the BlackBerry Scoop imposter here at CB. We are trying to get those threads closed.

[QUOTE=LazyEvul;7806918]Unfortunately, we seem to be dealing with an imposter here.

BlackBerry Leaks ‏@BlackberryScoop:4 minutes ago
    No, someone is impersonating me on @CrackBerry forums. The posters are right, its too late to change much on BB10 everything is finalized.

Edit: the link has not been posted anywhere else, but the Pics have.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 12-27-12 at 01:15 PM.
    12-27-12 11:41 AM
    12-29-12 02:23 AM
    Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) has been able to develop significant number of partners in order to support its newer platform of BlackBerry 10 by securing Netflix, Inc.(NASDAQ:NFLX) in terms of inviting it to offer its services on BB 10.

Is RIMM a Solid Investment at These Levels? Read This Report For Details

Furthermore, the market is still confused about the specifications of the features both of the companies will offer jointly in the near future. But, the media sources are waiting with anxiety to witness the upcoming unveiling of the product in order to relate the device with NFLX as well.

But, one thing is certain that the newer version of BB is not that isolated as it was expected to be. Therefore, according to analysts view the novel BlackBerry platform is still have sufficient gun powder in order to shook the world at least in the initial stage of its introduction.
    ________
    When one read "meshpress" it's obvious it is written by somebody from an Asian background
    , read what you want into that. I'll believe it when I see it or when RIM or Netflix tells us Jan 30 2013 or sooner.
    Too many rumours flying around without 100% solid proof. Love speculation/rumours,always fun to have a wish list filled
    But for now I put the Netflix into the unconfirmed rumour list.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    12-29-12 08:49 AM
    Does anybody know what the adoption/uptake rate % is for Netflix on a smart phone. In other words for every 10 million BB10 powered phones sold how many would subscribe to Netflix as "new" adopters. I see the potential for 100's of $millions in gross rev/yearly for Netflix as every 10% uptake per 10 million BB10 powered phones is $80 million gross/year. In that scenario Netflix would be crazy not to be on BB10 powered phones. I want to see the 100% proof though.
    12-29-12 09:14 AM
    The figure may be a little higher in the north american market, but ROW is likely to be a fizzle with poor user experience on a small screen, severely limited and expensive cellular data allowances, network blocking, and simple non-availability worthwhile content via Netflix. The overall balance will depend how much weight RIM wishes to give to a few screamers in a wider US market which regards BlackBerry as a toxic brand.
    12-29-12 09:25 AM
    I would debate the "poor user experience on a small screen" only for the fact that HDMI outputs will be there. I agree expensive data is a hard threshold to over come, more so because broadband/Netflix combo is an attractive alternative, at least in Canada with rip off data plan pricing. As for content, I suppose that's individual taste which may or may not change going forward.
    The figure may be a little higher in the north american market, but ROW is likely to be a fizzle with poor user experience on a small screen, severely limited and expensive cellular data allowances, network blocking, and simple non-availability worthwhile content via Netflix. The overall balance will depend how much weight RIM wishes to give to a few screamers in a wider US market which regards BlackBerry as a toxic brand.
    Last edited by TomJasper; 12-29-12 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Grammar,lol
    12-29-12 09:45 AM
    I suggest that HDMI output is irrelevant in this context. It requires access to big screen with implied AC supply - exactly the domestic scenario with high rate broadband access which makes cellular pointless for high volume data. Netflix over cellular has value only for a user on the move with time to kill.
    12-29-12 01:51 PM