I'm getting so tired of all the problems BB10 has like taking 15 seconds to start making a call, lag when changing the volume (when I'm able to change it because most of the times it just wont), heating when using just 1 app, shutting down whenever it decides, turning off wifi from time to time and consume all of my data, going from 100% of battery to 0% on a second, etc.

I think everyone has had at least one of this problems, especially since the release of 10.3.1. We had to wait and wait and wait to get it and it was buggy. And the worse part is that whenever someone talks about this problems most of the people here tell them to wipe their phones, installing another version of the OS with an autoloader, etc instead of getting together and ask blackberry to FIX this for everyone.

I thought the greatest thing about BB10 is that it was stable and great, not like the old OS7, OS6, etc. But it is just the same thing.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 07:53 PM
    No. I am not having any problems what so ever. I am so pleased with my Passport and bb10. My wife has a q5 and is pleased with that as well

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    08-03-15 08:11 PM
    I really don't understand what your problem is.

10.3.1 has been flawlessly for me.

Can you elaborate on your problems?

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.1.2582 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    der_mit likes this.
    08-03-15 08:22 PM
    I don't have to explain the problems I mentioned, there are plenty of threads talking about them. My problem is that I don't understand why blackberry isn't fixing this problems for everyone, and why are people happy about wiping, etc their phones to fix them. When any other company fixes any bugs in 2 days for everyone

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 08:35 PM
    I don't have to explain the problems I mentioned, there are plenty of threads talking about them. My problem is that I don't understand why blackberry isn't fixing this problems for everyone, and why are people happy about wiping, etc their phones to fix them. When any other company fixes any bugs in 2 days for everyone

Posted via CB10
    The problems are usually brought on by doing an update OTA. If you do a clean install with an autoloader (particularly 10.3.2), you will clear up these issues. Here is the latest:

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...K2KeGnmvMO4WQ/

Download the file for your device to your PC (just the large one), unzip it, plug in your device, and run it.

BTW, there are plenty of unhappy people on every platform after every update. Check out the countless threads on iPhone and Android forums.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-03-15 08:40 PM
    Just wondering why he thinks he does not have to explain his problems. 10.3.2.556 has been great for me and no problems here. I love my Verizon Z30! It is hard to fix something if you do not know what is wrong!
    der_mit likes this.
    08-03-15 08:47 PM
    Knock on wood but I'm not having any of the problems you mentioned on my Z10 running 10.3.2. I'm very happy with BB10. Hope you are able to find a solution OP.

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    08-03-15 08:49 PM
    I have the 15 second delay for a call to dial or to pick up a call. I sound like I have turrets syndrome . "Hello, Hello, F$)$, Hello, what the *#$##, ". Then "Sorry, the phone took a while to pick up".

It happened with 10.3.1. Then 10.3.2 seemed to fix it but now it is back.

It is a problem and reloading the OS should not be necessary because 98% of users would not know how.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 08:55 PM
    Having none of these issues.

 Classic
    der_mit and ultra07 like this.
    08-03-15 09:01 PM
    Hey OP! I told you a million times not to exaggerate!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    delgadom, ultra07 and der_mit like this.
    08-03-15 09:20 PM
    I have a number of BlackBerries, and got the latest update OTA on 3 of them. I have 1 BlackBerry Z10 that doesnt get the last update that is my only problem but it works great. I suspect some android apps cause problems due to their needed permissions.None of my BlackBerry 10s overheat either, my curves run a little warm only when playing Live365 radio.

I dont see a lot of complaining about problems, just a few complaints, but thats also what this forum is for, to help solve problems, but you would have to be willing to say what they are. do you restart after an update, and make sure your battery doesnt run out while updating, and give your phone all the time it needs to finish up and recover?

i understand sometimes it can take a few days, but that was not the case for me, mine worked great right away.
    08-03-15 09:41 PM
    I'm getting so tired of all the problems BB10 has like taking 15 seconds to start making a call, lag when changing the volume (when I'm able to change it because most of the times it just wont), heating when using just 1 app, shutting down whenever it decides, turning off wifi from time to time and consume all of my data, going from 100% of battery to 0% on a second, etc.

I think everyone has had at least one of this problems, especially since the release of 10.3.1. We had to wait and wait and wait to get it and it was buggy. And the worse part is that whenever someone talks about this problems most of the people here tell them to wipe their phones, installing another version of the OS with an autoloader, etc instead of getting together and ask blackberry to FIX this for everyone.

I thought the greatest thing about BB10 is that it was stable and great, not like the old OS7, OS6, etc. But it is just the same thing.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Posted via CB10
    I don't have the kind of problems you do but that does not mean they don't exists as they were reported widely in these forums earlier. But these days users have given up on Blackberry to see them fixed given the ways things are with the company. I guess you might have to play around with the leaks and to see if that helps. Do a backup first though. Good luck.
    08-03-15 09:53 PM
    Yes, I thought the same thing, of course you (OP) have to explain your problems, except that you just want to whine and complain... then there is no reason to try to help you... be a man, deal with the issues and let�s try to find a solution... if you don't want to try to find a solution, then there is nothing we can do for you... on the other hand, I don't have the problems you have even when I feel the last leak is not as good as the previous one (I have encountered some lag and today I realized that the rotation mode is not really working, just go one way landscaping when is not activated and portrait mode when the rotation is on)

Just wondering why he thinks he does not have to explain his problems. 10.3.2.556 has been great for me and no problems here. I love my Verizon Z30! It is hard to fix something if you do not know what is wrong!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 10:02 PM
    I don't have the kind of problems you do but that does not mean they don't exists as they were reported widely in these forums earlier. But these days users have given up on Blackberry to see them fixed given the ways things are with the company. I guess you might have to play around with the leaks and to see if that helps. Do a backup first though. Good luck.
    They are not 'leaks'. Those latest OSes are official one way or another. All came from BlackBerry servers. No risk. No harm

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-03-15 10:10 PM
    Guys I get what you mean, but do you think every single person in this world, not on this forums, just a normal person with a Z10 or a Q10 or anything will know how to reinstall everything or use an autoloader or anything?

Posted via CB10
    Davidoff65 likes this.
    08-03-15 11:49 PM
    I don't think I explained myself correctly, I'm not looking for a solution for this problems, I know how to "fix" them. The thread is about how a normal person is not going to be able to do that, and how BlackBerry isn't giving them any solution that is easy to use. Sorry, English is not my first language.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 11:57 PM
    I don't think I explained myself correctly, I'm not looking for a solution for this problems, I know how to "fix" them. The thread is about how a normal person is not going to be able to do that, and how BlackBerry isn't giving them any solution that is easy to use. Sorry, English is not my first language.

Posted via CB10
    This is a forum for those with something to say about their BlackBerry devices- good or bad. It is not a good indicator of the general population.

I live in an area with high BlackBerry usage - almost on par with Android and iOS. I see no discernible difference in the number of complaints from the various platforms.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    wincyUt likes this.
    08-04-15 12:12 AM
    I don't think I explained myself correctly, I'm not looking for a solution for this problems, I know how to "fix" them. The thread is about how a normal person is not going to be able to do that, and how BlackBerry isn't giving them any solution that is easy to use. Sorry, English is not my first language
    Don't worry about it, the number of Blackberry users are minimal for the rest of the world and most of them don't spend their time in forums like this. If they don't get software updates from their service providers and their phones are not working properly, they will be better off and happier replacing it with an Android or iPhone.
    08-04-15 12:14 AM
    Another one... really!!! at some point when do people start to realize... just because they and maybe a few others have issue does not mean "everyone" has the same issues and BB must drop everything to fix "their" issues.... it comes down to scale... if you have a million devices out there.... issue an OS update... a thousand or so user has issues ( usually because they do not do a clean install".... why would BB issues a patch for in essence something that does not come to a update issue.... when Z30 update started killing dispays BB issued an extended warranty for affected units.... Unsure what other smartphone platform that the OP uses.... Apple is notorious for ignoring bugs reports unitl media makes a huge issue of it... have owned Iphone 6 since release... to say Apple issues bug fixes in a timely manner would be simply silly... I had to send on IP6 back after 8 days because I could not actually make phone calls after an OS update... Updates on Android are rare at best... unheard of as the norm... most OS updates are revision updates ... rarely bug fixes... cannot speak to WP as I do not use them... yes... it appears many users would rather "b~tch" about issues versus sucking it up .. get some help and move on....
    wincyUt likes this.
    08-04-15 12:35 AM
    Another one... really!!! at some point when do people start to realize... just because they and maybe a few others have issue does not mean "everyone" has the same issues and BB must drop everything to fix "their" issues.... it comes down to scale... if you have a million devices out there.... issue an OS update... a thousand or so user has issues ( usually because they do not do a clean install".... why would BB issues a patch for in essence something that does not come to a update issue.... when Z30 update started killing dispays BB issued an extended warranty for affected units.... Unsure what other smartphone platform that the OP uses.... Apple is notorious for ignoring bugs reports unitl media makes a huge issue of it... have owned Iphone 6 since release... to say Apple issues bug fixes in a timely manner would be simply silly... I had to send on IP6 back after 8 days because I could not actually make phone calls after an OS update... Updates on Android are rare at best... unheard of as the norm... most OS updates are revision updates ... rarely bug fixes... cannot speak to WP as I do not use them... yes... it appears many users would rather "b~tch" about issues versus sucking it up .. get some help and move on....
    I thought crackberry was to discuss BlackBerry stuff, if we can't discuss everything and only the good things then it doesn't make sense to stay here.

And honestly, I still haven't seen an iPhone or Android user needing a full minute to turn up the volume.

I guess blackberry is too busy creating another passport on a different housing so they can't fix their costumer's issues.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 01:25 AM
    Me too, I am using BlackBerry Z10 STL100-4, Indonesia region. The process appearing call app takes to 8 seconds in my BlackBerry Z10. I had many comments about this (slow in make a call, slow in receive incoming calls and slow in checking balance) and in this forums, if we search it, you will find many users complaint about OS 10.3. My Z10 is OS 10.3.2.556 release with OS 10.3.2.2339 version, still slow in checking balance, slow in making call. Compared with my previous LG G2, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nokia Lumia 520, Sony Xperia Z C6602, Sony Xperia TX, Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, all those my Androids that I had used before were faster in processing call, receive incoming calls and checking balance. Don't know with this BlackBerry Z10, the only one that very annoys me is slow call, receive incoming calls and check balance.
    Last edited by Nikidroid; 08-05-15 at 08:34 AM.
    harshik likes this.
    08-04-15 01:40 AM
    cant say I'm having any problems with my passport or bb 10 os
    08-04-15 01:45 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1031771

Wipe your OS will fix your issue

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    08-04-15 01:54 AM
    Wipe data didn't work, I had tried myself. I had done autoloader OS 10.3.2.680, had done autoloader OS 10.3.2.798, had done autoloader OS 10.3.2.840, had done Sachesi to update to OS 10.3.2.858. All of those, gave me slow make a call, receive incoming calls and check balance.
    08-04-15 02:08 AM
    I thought crackberry was to discuss BlackBerry stuff, if we can't discuss everything and only the good things then it doesn't make sense to stay here.

And honestly, I still haven't seen an iPhone or Android user needing a full minute to turn up the volume.
    Not really, the general consensus here is to talk about good things. Anything that will embarrass Blackberry is taboo. Anyway as you can see the company is finished (sudah habis). You just have to make do here with things. I am mostly on my iPhone now, the Z10 is hardly use these days.
    08-04-15 05:14 AM
52 123