Does BB 10 allow customized themes?
One of the most appealing factors of the BlackBerry's is the feature to download and apply custom themes. Can anyone with a Z10 answer this question?
- 02-01-2013, 04:08 PM #3
That was covered in the write-up on the CB Blogs, no themes, at this point in time.See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- 02-01-2013, 04:15 PM #4When it comes to the personalization side of mobile, BlackBerry 10 takes a bit of a step backwards. There are no themes on BlackBerry 10. This was expected since the PlayBook never received the theme treatment and BlackBerry previously announced themes would not be coming to BlackBerry 10. For those theme lovers on BlackBerry phones today you'll be stuck with just changing your wallpaper on BB10 if you want to customize it. With the way Active Frames and icons work though, you don't actually see too much of your wallpaper on the device itself. The lock screen provides the best view of the wallpaper, but it would be nice if you had the option to show a different wallpaper on the lock screen than on the main desktop. As of posting, it's one wallpaper for both screens. Overall there are pretty positive changes on the settings side of things in BlackBerry 10.See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- By Rub3n5 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2013, 01:56 PM
- By kszys in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 67Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:18 PM
- By chrysaurora in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2012, 02:14 PM
- By AfroZepher in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2012, 04:21 PM
- By dalishious in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:15 AM