- CrackBerry User
02-24-13, 02:25 PM #2
- 83 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I think it depends on the app/developer.
When I go into "BlackBerry World -> My World -> My Apps & Games > Available" on my Z10 a bunch of apps I bought on my PlayBook show up. I was able to install a few free of charge - Magellan Compass as an example.
- 02-24-13, 09:18 PM #7
Depends on the app an how much refactoring/Dev work was needed to fit into a smaller screen real estate, menus, etc. I've had to re-buy a couple which I didn't mind but about 70% showed up as being transferable with no re-purchase.
- 02-25-13, 01:50 PM #10
Remote Desktop is one that I had to re-buy. A lot were ported over at no extra charge, but some are not working well. I personally do not mind paying again for apps that are actually tailored to the BB10 platform.
- By seamorg in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-10, 02:52 PM
- By seamorg in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-10, 02:52 PM
- By KBV1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-09, 04:39 PM
- By JohnJSal in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 22Last Post: 06-24-09, 08:47 AM
- By JohnJSal in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-24-09, 08:47 AM