Do Z10 owners have to rebuy their paid PlayBook apps
Title says it all------------------------------------
I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?
The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
- CrackBerry User
02-24-2013, 01:25 PM #2
- 83 Posts
I think it depends on the app/developer.
When I go into "BlackBerry World -> My World -> My Apps & Games > Available" on my Z10 a bunch of apps I bought on my PlayBook show up. I was able to install a few free of charge - Magellan Compass as an example.Joey
- 02-24-2013, 08:18 PM #7
Depends on the app an how much refactoring/Dev work was needed to fit into a smaller screen real estate, menus, etc. I've had to re-buy a couple which I didn't mind but about 70% showed up as being transferable with no re-purchase.
- By seamorg in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:52 PM
- By seamorg in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:52 PM
- By KBV1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2009, 03:39 PM
- By JohnJSal in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 22Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:47 AM
- By JohnJSal in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:47 AM