Do Z10 owners have to rebuy their paid PlayBook apps
Title says it all------------------------------------
Sometimes I wonder if the Styx song, "Too Much Time On My Hands" was a secret foretelling of the tendency to armchair CEO in discussion forums?
"Now, I'm a jet fuel genius I can solve the world's problems without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president ...?"
- CrackBerry User
02-24-2013, 02:25 PM #2
- 83 Posts
I think it depends on the app/developer.
When I go into "BlackBerry World -> My World -> My Apps & Games > Available" on my Z10 a bunch of apps I bought on my PlayBook show up. I was able to install a few free of charge - Magellan Compass as an example.Joey
- 02-24-2013, 09:18 PM #7
Depends on the app an how much refactoring/Dev work was needed to fit into a smaller screen real estate, menus, etc. I've had to re-buy a couple which I didn't mind but about 70% showed up as being transferable with no re-purchase.
- By seamorg in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:52 PM
- By seamorg in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:52 PM
- By KBV1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2009, 04:39 PM
- By JohnJSal in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 22Last Post: 06-24-2009, 08:47 AM
- By JohnJSal in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-24-2009, 08:47 AM