I'm just wondering cuz i find BB10 to only be fit for a phone. I just see BB10 OS as a mobile OS. I can't really see myself using peek and flow on a PB. To me it doesn't make sense and I would rather have PB keep the BB tablet OS. I would like to see a better bridging app and BBM??? What are your thoughts??? Also why do you even want BB10 on a PB (besides the fact that it was promised)???

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME BlackBerry Z10 and still loving it
    06-29-13 10:10 PM
    It's a Mobile Computing OS.

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    06-29-13 10:11 PM
    Personally the only time I ever used my PB for messaging was when I was bridged. I thought that was a great feature. I could be on a kick *** tablet and not have to go back and forth between devices when I received a new message.
    I think the OS on the PB is great. It's unique to that device. I am not really a big fan of everything being the exact same. More of a fan of things working in conjunction with each other. Which my old 9900 and PB did. Now, not so much.
    I would rather see bridge features brought back. Then just tinker and adjust the OS as is. Bettwe browsing experience, perhaps wallpapers that don't adjust when set. Little things here and there.
    I also know that it won't happen though. I have come to terms with that. And as BlackBerry says, "Keep Moving!"
    My plan now, since the PB tablet doesn't really offer anything unique to me (like the old bridge features) I don't feel the need to hold onto it and I might as well Keep Moving onto a tablet where I can get a better browser experience, better app support, so on and so forth. With that being said, I have already eyed up and priced out a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2....now to get used to Android. Frustration here I come...

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!
    06-29-13 10:36 PM