Hi,
    Currently I just can pull down from the top of my z10 lock screen to activate the Bedside Mode. But in some cases when I'm in apps, or just on the hom screen and I want to go bed, I need to press anh hold the power button for seconds, then tough to lock my phone, then pull down to activate the Bedside Mode. This is not comfortable. Wish BlackBerry 10 had the link to to this somewhere else, such as on the dropdown quick setting.
    What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:20 AM
    Hi,
    Currently I just can pull down from the top of my z10 lock screen to activate the Bedside Mode. But in some cases when I'm in apps, or just on the hom screen and I want to go bed, I need to press anh hold the power button for seconds, then tough to lock my phone, then pull down to activate the Bedside Mode. This is not comfortable. Wish BlackBerry 10 had the link to to this somewhere else, such as on the dropdown quick setting.
    What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    Though it isn't exactly a huge issue for me, I would like to be able to customise the quick-settings menu to add/remove settings. I would definitely add Bedside Mode to my quick-settings menu if I could edit it.
    08-29-13 04:59 AM
    Hi,
    What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    Swipe down, click on 'alarm', swipe down, click on 'bedside mode'.

Attachment 196803
    ntfan likes this.
    08-29-13 05:47 AM
    Though it isn't exactly a huge issue for me, I would like to be able to customise the quick-settings menu to add/remove settings. I would definitely add Bedside Mode to my quick-settings menu if I could edit it.
    That would be awesome.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 09:27 AM
    Swipe down, click on 'alarm', swipe down, click on 'bedside mode'.

Attachment 196803
    Thank you. It makes me go to bed sooner.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 09:30 AM
    That would be awesome.

Posted via CB10
    inorite?!?! :-D

Yes, that is purposely misspelt. :-P
    08-29-13 09:38 AM