Blue! The red is unattractive and not easy on the eyes. While they're at it, get rid of the drab purples in the several icons that use it.
    03-25-14 06:19 AM
    I personally don't like red, though it does look amazing on the limited edition Z10's. My question for blackberry is if they can switch the colour from blue to red, WHY CANT WE HAVE THE DAMN CHOICE TO CHOOSE OUR OWN FREAKIN COLOUR!!! Is it really that hard to add customizations like that???!!!
    03-25-14 06:34 AM
    I despise red. We better have an option to keep blue.
    03-25-14 06:36 AM
    I think the red might be like the squircle. Very temporary.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and pttptppt like this.
    03-25-14 06:42 AM
    I'm not a fan, but I hope that there is the ability to customize colours as a theme in 10.3.
    03-25-14 07:05 AM
    Loved squircle...
    03-25-14 07:11 AM
    from the screenshots i've seen, i think i like it.
    It will look great on my PURE RED Q5! Cant wait to see it.
    03-25-14 07:11 AM
    The red I can do, I'm sure somewhere down the line we'll have the option to change it.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 07:25 AM
    No way
    03-25-14 07:31 AM
    Red is simply sweet especially in the "dark" theme; It makes the highlights very visual. BlackBerry should keep it in the Final 10.3 OS but also give optional colours.
    03-25-14 07:40 AM
    Some other colours need to change for the red to match. Maybe red/silver/light grey/white would look better than the current red/dark grey/black. Or keep the black and red but lose the dark grey cause it doesn't work as well with the red as does the current blue.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 07:41 AM
    I despise red. We better have an option to keep blue.
    despise red? I guess that means you can't live in countries where their national flags are red, like CANADA or CHINA. Or better yet, you must freak out each time you come to a red stop light, right?
    pttptppt likes this.
    03-25-14 07:45 AM
    Don't mind the red...in future releases we should have the option to change it to any color we wish...
    03-25-14 07:49 AM
    I think it looks amazing!!! Its gonna turn heads and im sorry but the BlackBerry o.s from java to qnx is blue and honestly im sick of it. Like holy crap way to keep a color for so long that when you try to change it all the old people complain!
    Its time for a change. The red is gonna make people notice bb10 and its desperately needed

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    wincyUt likes this.
    03-25-14 07:51 AM
    Here is something no one seems to have noticed or pointed out. With the early 10.1 and 10.2 leaks they put in the pin watermark. Lengend himself said they were cracking down on leakers at Blackberry and even firing them. My thought is this scheme is another thing to make the leak less appealing, like the pin watermark. As I was playing around with this last night, its glaringly obvious to me this red bit is not meant to compliment the blue but to conflict against it. All this uproar about the red is getting alot of attention, and BB has succeeded in dissuading a large majority of people from using the leak. Well done BB, but this leak IS my daily driver. 10.3 is awesome so far.
    wincyUt and xBURK like this.
    03-25-14 07:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    The Squircle was better loved.
    TimJW and scrapmetal58 like this.
    03-25-14 07:54 AM
    BlackBerry 10 design is the last thing I want to change. Blue is perfect and that "super modern" flat is ugly. BlackBerry should not improve its OS design this way.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    03-25-14 08:15 AM
    I've always liked black and red together. I think red would be awesome. Options are also awesome.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-25-14 08:29 AM
    The most thing yhat attracts me to BlackBerry since 3 years is its os design, switching to the red conflicts with the classic relaxing BlackBerry blue scheme, no no no for red please, or,at least give,the user an option to choose the color, but personaly I'm not shure that I'll upgrade to,this os if its only red, annoying look -_-

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 and DJM626 like this.
    03-25-14 08:42 AM
    I agree with others than we should have the option to choose. I don't like the red, but perhaps it is because I'm so use to the blue. Anyways, If they give us the option to choose, they need to give a pop-up color wheel, or something similar.
    03-25-14 08:51 AM
    Don't like red seeing screen caps, but must wait to install and see how it looks on device.
    03-25-14 08:53 AM
    as seen in the current leak for Blackberry Z10 , 10.3.0.140, thhe GUI is using red color theme, but i didn't liked it too much as is the Blue color.
    so if Blackberry is hearing better to give option for theme color changing. so who don't want RED may choose Blue, Green, purple etc (for women may be pink).
    No. It looks bad and will cause people with colour blindness.
    03-25-14 08:55 AM
    Not at all, but it would be nice for the option for those that do.

Also, I dislike the iOS 7 lookalike parts (hub icons, switches, etc.).

Appreciate their efforts and the new features are great.

Posted via CB10
    chalx likes this.
    03-25-14 08:56 AM
    Red would not be my first choice. I prefer the current blue over the red/orange'y color in this early leak. Maybe they will experiment with other colors in future leaks OR give us an option to choose via a theme configuration function for the final?

Dunno, either way, hope this red color is not the final choice

CB10'n it via da Z
    03-25-14 09:00 AM
    Lets you use an optional accent color in addition to the bright and dark themes. The accent color will shine through in different core Cascades UI components.

Source: http://developer.blackberry.com/nati...loads/roadmap/

Has been there for a long time. So I'm pretty sure that we will be able to choose a colour. And devs will be able to have colours that work best with their UI for their apps.

The red colour seems to be hard coded for this early built, just to make it easy to see where the blue theme is still present.
    03-25-14 09:05 AM
202 12345 ...