Hi
    Im from Switzerland and I did buy the Z10 the very first day it was available. I also convinced my girlfriend (maybe I forced her) to buy the same device. Till this day I'm very happy with it. My girlfriend on the other hand hates it very much. Especially at the beginning with all the random reboots etc. Now with all the updates and upgrades she "only " hates it. I assume what bothers her the most is the shortage of apps (especially native apps).
    However, since the day I purchased it I have never ever happened to see another person using either a Z10, Q10 or a Q5. It's like I'm the only guy with it (except for my gf). Now you may think I'm in prison or am not around other people. Well let me tell you that I study at university and I am surrounded by many youngsters with their phone on the table. But instead I see everyone with an iPhone or Samsung etc.

What about You? Have you many people caught using a BB10 Smartphone in your town?

Regards Seddy Foxx

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 09:03 AM
    In Alberta and they are popping up everywhere, just sitting in the airport lounge and there are BlackBerry sounds from the 10 series binding every 10 seconds.

Posted via CB10
    stevepar, jupiter8 and tatail like this.
    09-11-13 09:12 AM
    Very, few in my area. I do find it amusing when "others" stand back and watch when I use my Z in public, then it's...."oh, it's a BlackBerry" is the next response.
    09-11-13 09:14 AM
    I work retail and I've seen 6 Z10's walk in in the past month. Not bad. Lots of legacy berries too

Posted from my incredible Z10
    09-11-13 09:15 AM
    Here in Toronto, they're pretty prevalent. On the subway, I see a smattering of people with them.. Mostly Q10s, but the odd Z10 here and there. When I used to live in Guelph/Kitchener (Ontario), they were pretty popular too, but that's probably because that's BlackBerry's stomping ground. I myself am to blame for over a hundred of those users!
    Thunderbuck and McLester like this.
    09-11-13 09:18 AM
    Im using bbZ10 (black) and my gf bbz10 (white) both of us upgrade our phone last may from bb9810....in manila blackberry is popular...most of the people using the bb..but as i observe 10% using BlackBerry os10 and 50% using the legacy one..and the rest of percentage it would be combination of android and i phone..(Manila)
    09-11-13 11:27 AM
    I see 3 or 4 a day here in downtown toronto

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 11:35 AM
    I have seen none so far in the south of Holland :-(

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 04:09 PM
    I live in Brandon manitoba. And I see many z10s and a few q10s. Lots of andriod and tons Of iPhones. BlackBerry 10 is getting more popular here as time goes on though. Also some legacy blackberry's too.

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    stevepar likes this.
    09-11-13 04:25 PM
    Lots in BC.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 04:28 PM
    I've yet to see a BB10 device in the US (other than cellular carrier stores). I live in the DC area.
    09-11-13 04:29 PM
    I am in Halifax NS Canada, I have not seen anyone else with a BB10 phone. I have seen some legacy devices, mainly 9900 but no Z10 Q10 or Q5. Now that being said, I may have seen a Z10 but not realized it because the phone was in a case

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 04:33 PM
    In NJ so far only me!
    09-11-13 04:35 PM
    I haven't seen a single new one in south America. Lots of Androids, Alcatel, Windows and iPhones and very few old Blackberries. At the moment I'm in Mexico and thought I will check it out at one of the biggest Telcel (Mexico's Monopoly) store. They didn't even have a store model. When I asked they told me they won't stock them but I can order it online. End of September I will be in Ecuador and later on in Argentina as well as Brazil. See how it looks there.
    09-11-13 04:35 PM
    I am from Toronto and there are are many but I am vacationing in Germany, France and Netherlands soon. To Date I have seen only one here in 8 days. All iPhones and Samsung S4.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 04:43 PM
    I go to the local high school in waterloo, Ontario, and my god! The amount of legacy users and bb10 users are off the hook!!! If only other places knew what they were missing out on.

Posted via BlackBerry Zed 10, Eh?
    09-11-13 04:46 PM
    here in london ive seen 4 z10's (black) and 3 q10's (black) and 1 q5 (white)
    09-11-13 04:52 PM
    I've only ever seen two Q10s in the wild here in the UK.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 04:55 PM
    In my area of Florida (Tampabay Area) I see more older BlackBerrys. Mine is the only Z10 I personally have seen. Honestly the marketing/PR department or whoever they hired should be scrapped. I see NO print or television ads. In my opinion BB10 is great and the Z10 awesome. But of course I am familiar with the product and watched for the new OS. For those who are unfamiliar with the product and only know BlackBerry from the old OS and devices then exposure through media (all types) is key. I just don't understand why there was not enough emphasis on how the new OS was so radically different from 7. But I guess that is because I can only see products through the eyes of a consumer. Half of the people I work with have Android phones, the other Apple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-11-13 04:56 PM
    I'm willing to bet many people are fibbing a little or a lot about there answers. I'm sorry I know I'm going to get blasted about this but IF BB Z10's and or Q10s were indeed selling well then it would stand to reason they would indeed be seen everywhere. Just as IPHONES and ANDROIDS are all over the place. I will admit though that I have seem BB devices yes, but these are Older legacy models. Not Z10 or Q10 . I have seen more Windows Phones then BB Devices and that is not a good sign. BB current situation is not because people talk bad about BB or any of that stuff , everyone knows it is because BB needed to make more of a NOISE ! about BB as a whole and spend Money on Commercials and such instead of silly deals like Alecia Keys.
    Anyways in the end, I hope BB is here to stay because while I use a Android Nexus 4 ( 5 soon ) today , I am always looking at alternatives and would certainly buy a BB IF it indeed had everything I wanted, who knows what the future will bring. Besides Competition is healthy for ALL of us.
    Donvald likes this.
    09-11-13 05:04 PM
    Currently in Costa Rica and it is Samsung land here. Everyone has one and there are countless ads. There's a huge Samsung demo booth in the Multiplaza at San Jose. 10-15 S4s and Note 2s and about 4 tablets and a couple laptops.

No BlackBerries! But I try to show mine off as much as I can here.
    09-11-13 07:42 PM
    Alas no. San Francisco, CA.
    I had a meeting with a Fidelity rep a few weeks ago, he whipped out what I thought was a Q10, but it turned out Fidelity recently got him a 9930 for work.

Sent from my DROID4 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-11-13 07:46 PM
    Nobody.

In Los Angeles, USA.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 07:57 PM
    I am the only one in my home (out of 5 people) with a Z10 or any blackberry. I also haven't seen any here in Florida! I check out other phones at the gym or in public. I am surrounded by I-phones
    09-11-13 08:01 PM
    Very common in Ottawa especially down the silicon valley in Ottawa where all the big tech companies are. When you head downtown or near universities though you tend to see more iPhones or galaxy s phones

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 08:01 PM
201 123 ...