Is it only me, or if the direct call from the Hub is annoying ?

When working in the hub, it is common that I inadvertently quick click on a previous phone call listed in the hub ...and then !?!?! I have to Rush Out to CANCEL that unwanted call.

As it was on previous BB OS version (under Message), this should first open the related call log (start time, duration....), and then from there allow me to contact the person. not directly ( ...which is quite inconsistent comparing the number of steps required to deleted items there).

Also,
    Now I did not found any way to know how long I have spent time on a phone call ...Other then side noting it, all I have now it the start time. Which is not goods for consultant like me that invoicing are time base related.
    02-25-13 11:38 AM
    yea you can. just hold on the call you want to know and just click on call details. and it shows you how long.
    02-25-13 11:47 AM
    I agree with this. Clicking a number should take you to the details page, not call the contact right away. It's not a big annoyance, especially since you can go into hub management and stop phone calls from showing in the hub.

With that said, this is very subjective, and I can see many users complaining if what we want is implemented. "OMG you need 2 clicks to call a phone number from the hub?? So stupid! It should be one click!" So while I do prefer what you're saying, either behavior is legitimate.

Now I did not found any way to know how long I have spent time on a phone call ...Other then side noting it, all I have now it the start time. Which is not goods for consultant like me that invoicing are time base related.
    Go into the phone app. In your call log, click and hold an item until the context menu appears. Click "View Call Details" (the little "i" symbol)
    02-25-13 01:27 PM
    yea you can. just hold on the call you want to know and just click on call details. and it shows you how long.
    Pressing the call notification in the hub, the only options I see are Call / View Contact / Copy Number / Select More

Where did you find 'Call Details'?
    02-25-13 01:33 PM
    You have to click on the phone number.
    02-25-13 01:35 PM
    You have to click on the phone number.
    If that's an answer to my post, doing that will call the number
    02-25-13 01:36 PM
    Pressing the call notification in the hub, the only options I see are Call / View Contact / Copy Number / Select More

Where did you find 'Call Details'?
    Go into the phone app. In your call log, click and hold an item until the context menu appears. Click "View Call Details" (the little "i" symbol)
    -.-
    dracolnyte likes this.
    02-25-13 01:36 PM
    -.-
    Thanks...p.s there was no need to shout!! Was hovering in this thread for a little while before posting so didn't see your post until after I'd posted
    02-25-13 01:44 PM
    Thank ??? InvalidUser0510,

I havent notice this option was availiable within the "Phone section". I was mainly looking from the Hub access (in short the opposite of older OS release where you get these info from the "Message" and not from the "Phone log".
    Regarding the 2 clicks, I agree with you that we will find people complaining. But as of today, this is not consistent with the way the hub is design for all other type of items there. If you click on an email, a sms, a Facebook/twitter/Linked Message, even Blackberry Notifications ...you alway have a second step screen ...never direct ...Except phone call.
    That said, I would personnally prefer to have a second screen showing me the details firs, then giving me access for direct call if I wanted to. My vision of the hub is that it consist on a centralised "logging" that provided access to all communications ...but the logging for phone is found somewhere else.
    02-25-13 02:21 PM