Is this possible in Hub? Or any way to differentiate them without selecting a specific email account? I only ask because sometimes people email my Yahoo by mistake instead of my work account, and I end up replying to it from Yahoo automatically, and then the whole email discussion ends up in my Yahoo.
    12-18-13 08:09 AM
    Is this possible in Hub? Or any way to differentiate them without selecting a specific email account? I only ask because sometimes people email my Yahoo by mistake instead of my work account, and I end up replying to it from Yahoo automatically, and then the whole email discussion ends up in my Yahoo.
    Yes

Go to the HUB > MORE > SETTINGS > HUB MANAGEMENT > the select the Account and it will give you options for Account Color.

That said it is a very small colored bar that you will not notice very easily....
    12-18-13 08:19 AM
    Yes

Go to the HUB > MORE > SETTINGS > HUB MANAGEMENT > the select the Account and it will give you options for Account Color.

That said it is a very small colored bar that you will not notice very easily....
    Thanks, but must be in 10.2? I don't see it in 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:24 AM
    yup on 10.2

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:25 AM
    Thanks, but must be in 10.2? I don't see it in 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    I believe it's 10.2 only.

Differnt Colors for Different Email Accounts?-img_00001404.png

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:25 AM
    Too bad. Looks useful. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:27 AM
    It's better than nothing, with the color bar. But it would be nice if the entire text (ie subject) was colored.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:31 AM
    It's better than nothing, with the color bar. But it would be nice if the entire text (ie subject) was colored.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds ugly.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:45 AM
    Since the early days of Palm, the most effective and most popular calendars have been color coded.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:58 AM
    Since the early days of Palm, the most effective and most popular calendars have been color coded.

Posted via CB10
    They also used to make airplanes out of wood.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:23 AM
    You seem a little conflicted, since you are the one that asked for this. Google calendars are color coded by email. Pocket Informant still uses this too. It could be a natural progression of the Hub.

They also used to make airplanes out of wood.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:39 AM
    You seem a little conflicted, since you are the one that asked for this. Google calendars are color coded by email. Pocket Informant still uses this too. It could be a natural progression of the Hub.
    No sense of humor!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:47 AM
    Sense of humor aside...this would be a very nice option for the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 12:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree or at least a wider bar. Maybe have the header bar color the same as the bar on the side

Leaked 10.2.1. Couldn't resist
    12-18-13 12:04 PM

Agreed. If not the text itself, then shading, or even a more visible/wider colour indicator. It doesn't stand out well with current implementation.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 12:44 PM
    I agree. The color bar is a bit too thin.

Also the colors themselves aren't that great. The "blue" is very teal with green tinge. And the "green" is very yellow with the thin line you get.

If they just made use of the same colors that the calendar uses, that would be better. Something I mention in every Beta Zone survey I fill out.

At least 10.2.1 added the ability to color code all hub items. I think 10.2.0 could only color certain items. Memory could be faulty in that though. Either way, they need many more color choices too.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 01:08 PM