Hello,
    I have just enabled Device Password to see what picture password is about! A few questions :-

- Is there a quicker way to turn on Picture Password so I can show it off rather than waiting for a minute for it to start again! (minimum is one minute)
    Surely there's a quicker way to password lock the device?

-I have noticed now my computer keeps asking for the device password every time I go to the computer with phone. Its very annoying. Is there a way to turn this off and only enable it when I actually open the file on the computer?

Thanks!
    01-28-14 02:45 PM
    Hello,
    I have just enabled Device Password to see what picture password is about! A few questions :-

- Is there a quicker way to turn on Picture Password so I can show it off rather than waiting for a minute for it to start again! (minimum is one minute)
    Surely there's a quicker way to password lock the device?

-I have noticed now my computer keeps asking for the device password every time I go to the computer with phone. Its very annoying. Is there a way to turn this off and only enable it when I actually open the file on the computer?

Thanks!
    Hold the power button for a Sec but Don't power off the device instead press the Lock button option.It'll instantly Lock the Device.
    123nat likes this.
    01-28-14 02:52 PM
    Hold the power button for a Sec but Don't power off the device instead press the Lock button option.It'll instantly Lock the Device.
    THAT IS BRILLIANT! Thanks so much!

Now hopefully someone can answer the second question!
    01-28-14 03:02 PM