- CrackBerry Abuser
- 109 Posts
I have my work email added to my BB10 as I had on my 9810 and past devices.
Before I could delete and then be asked, delete on phone or both, so I could delete it on the phone but it would still appear on my Laptop main email system.
I am not being prompt for this, I have searched but no avail.
Anyone mind helping?
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-10-13, 02:01 PM #7
- 6 Posts
Deleting IMAP messages
If you delete a message from your inbox or one of your custom folders in your IMAP1 client, it will still appear in [Gmail]/All Mail.
Here's why: in most folders, deleting a message simply removes that folder's label from the message, including the label identifying the message as being in your inbox. [Gmail]/All Mail shows all of your messages, whether or not they have labels attached to them. If you want to delete a message from all folders, move it to the [Gmail]/Trash folder.
- 02-11-13, 09:57 AM #8
Mildly annoyed this feature was removed too.
If an email is already received on my PC it stays when I delete on Z10. However if PC happens to be off and I delete on Z10, it's gone bye-bye.
Anyway, I'll try some tweaking, as per posts above.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- By email@example.com in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 9Last Post: 03-29-10, 11:36 AM
- By egrace in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 12Last Post: 11-17-09, 09:37 AM
- By hharb in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-07, 02:38 PM
- By pulpboy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-07, 01:55 AM
- By beth98 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-07, 08:50 PM