- CrackBerry Abuser
- 109 Posts
I have my work email added to my BB10 as I had on my 9810 and past devices.
Before I could delete and then be asked, delete on phone or both, so I could delete it on the phone but it would still appear on my Laptop main email system.
I am not being prompt for this, I have searched but no avail.
Anyone mind helping?On June 26th 2011 , My daughter Angelina Elizabeth Bianco passed away. She was Born Nov 27th 2006, My world ended when she died.[/URL]
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-10-2013, 02:01 PM #7
- 6 Posts
Deleting IMAP messages
If you delete a message from your inbox or one of your custom folders in your IMAP1 client, it will still appear in [Gmail]/All Mail.
Here's why: in most folders, deleting a message simply removes that folder's label from the message, including the label identifying the message as being in your inbox. [Gmail]/All Mail shows all of your messages, whether or not they have labels attached to them. If you want to delete a message from all folders, move it to the [Gmail]/Trash folder.
- 02-11-2013, 09:57 AM #8
Mildly annoyed this feature was removed too.
If an email is already received on my PC it stays when I delete on Z10. However if PC happens to be off and I delete on Z10, it's gone bye-bye.
Anyway, I'll try some tweaking, as per posts above.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2010, 11:36 AM
- By egrace in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 12Last Post: 11-17-2009, 09:37 AM
- By hharb in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2007, 02:38 PM
- By pulpboy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:55 AM
- By beth98 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:50 PM