- CrackBerry User
- 46 Posts
Deleting Applications that dont have the Trashcan icon?
Hello again everyone,
I have looked all over for this one and came up empty handed.... How does one delete the Apps on the Z10 that dont have the little Trashcan icon on them? My Z10 was purchased through Telus, and came pre-loaded with a few Apps I wont use. One being Accuweather. I have tried for 3 days now and had no luck deleting it.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-18-2013, 03:44 AM #3
- 776 Posts
- In my pants.
Those are pre-loaded apps by the carrier and can not be deleted at this time. Hopefully in the future we regain our hide ability or the ability to remove these, but for right now you just need to bury them somewhere
Bold (9000)| Torch (9800)| Torch (9810)| Z10 OS: 10.2.1.537
Playbook 64G WiFi QNX: 22.214.171.1242
- By otis supreme in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:57 PM
- By otis supreme in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:57 PM
- By AprilArchambeau in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2009, 11:21 AM
- By AprilArchambeau in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2009, 07:40 PM
- By kplam in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2008, 07:16 AM