By mistake I deleted the Voice Mail speed dial button in the Phone app "Calls" List. Anyone know how to get it back.

I know I can still speed dial voice mail by bringing up the dial pad and pressing and holding the #1, but this is not as good an experience as the Voice Mail speed dial that was already there. Also, I think than now that the Voice Mail speed dial is gone I am not getting any notice of new Voice-mails.

Seems a bit odd that you can easily delete/remove the Voice-mail speed dial, but there is no easy (or intuitive) way to put it back.

Hope someone can help.
    02-25-13 12:48 PM
    Make a new contact. Name it "Voicemail." Set your voicemail number to it. Go to your phone app, and go to the contacts section of it. Click and hold your new voicemail contact, and click the star (favorites) in the context menu.

Voicemail notifications are provided by the carrier and have nothing to do with you deleting the voicemail shortcut.

Seems a bit odd that you can easily delete/remove the Voice-mail speed dial, but there is no easy (or intuitive) way to put it back.
    That's because most people who delete it will do so on purpose. You can always access voicemail by going to the dial pad, and holding down the number "1"
    02-25-13 01:14 PM
    I had the same fate. I had deleted the same shortcut and wanted it back. I had resorted to doing a wipe. I got it back, but if you have backed up after you deleted it then when you restore it will disappear again.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 01:18 PM