- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
Deleted Applications have Ghost Icon Image Return after Reboot
I have tried to delete applications like Twitter, Box, LinkedIn and Foursquare. Icons are gone by two different methods, hold and delete right from the phone home screen and once that didn't work I went into MyWorld and deleted through there (since uninstall method keeps settings).
As soon as I reboot the phone, these ghost icons siloettes appear with the name of the deleted icon (basically icon graphic missing is only thing changed).
Anyone else experience this or have a workaround?
- 02-13-2013, 04:21 PM #4
I believe those applications are integrated into the OS and cannot be completely deleted. The only solution I've found is to create a folder and move them into that on a back screen. Would be great if they could be permanently deleted and removed.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10"When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."
- By King Pin 78 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:19 PM
- By OF-BammBamm in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2011, 01:56 PM
- By swiedom in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2011, 05:51 PM
- By adamjgon in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:32 AM
- By cooliosam in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:07 AM