I know this is possible on BBOS7, and I'm trying to do it just now on my Z10...

How do we remove a saved Wi-Fi network? Say, for instance, I had connected to my work Wi-Fi for "testing" and now want to be able to leave my Wi-Fi on without it autoconnecting every time I'm in the office, how do I remove the saved network profile?

I can't see any way of deleting or disabling it. Anyone any ideas?

EDIT: On looking again, there doesnt actually appear to be a way to edit the Wi-Fi settings once you have connected to a network.
    02-13-13 10:10 AM
    try a work around like saving the wrong password to it if you dont want to auto connect
    02-13-13 10:54 AM
    Thats the thing...how do I get in to change things like the password once its saved? I cant see any way of changing the settings on a saved network...
    02-13-13 11:00 AM
    Okay...found the solution, and id probably have got it if the phone had behaved itself when tapping on the name of the saved Wi-Fi network rather than doing nothing! Anyway...for anyone else...here is how to remove saved Wi-Fi networks (courtesy of help on the BlackBerry Support forums):

In the Saved Networks screen, tap on the saved network and you'll see that it opens the profile and the keyboard pops up. Tap on one of the non-text fields to make the keyboard disappear and you'll see a Delete button at the bottom left. Hard to find since the keyboard covers it by default.
    drew8484 likes this.
    02-13-13 11:06 AM