Do any of the betas provide a way to change the default email format to text only?

I use share by email to send links to Pocket, but it always involves a few extra steps as html email isn't parsed by Pocket correctly.

Failing that, are there any native apps that integrate with the browser that would allow a 1 click share to Pocket?
    04-16-15 07:13 AM
    You're correct, the emailing of links to Pocket is unreliable.

I'm not aware of a native Pocket app, but I use the Android Pocket app. It allows me to share to Pocket directly from the native browser.
    04-16-15 08:20 AM
    The only way I know is to specify text only sending each time you compose the message. There's a menu item, but only on this screen. You can't configure this once for all.

I already ranted about this. I have receivers where already the mail server filters my unintended HTML mails and puts them into the SPAM bin.
    04-16-15 08:26 AM
    It's only a couple of extra clicks but a bit irritating in what's otherwise quite a smooth process for getting long reads from the phone to an eReader. Not hurting me as much as you, I can understand the rant.
    04-16-15 08:39 AM
    Ah, I hadn't thought to try the android app, I'll give it a spin. There's a native Pocket app. that appears to integrate in the same way, but given I only really want to send it somewhere else, not read it on the Q10 itself, I'm reluctant to pay for it (excellent reviews and I'm sure it's worth it if you use the whole package)
    04-16-15 08:41 AM
    So I asked myself the question "Would I pay �1.50 just to share things to Pocket without messing around?"

The answer was "Yes" so I bought ReadIttNow anyway just for the send-to integration and it appears to work a treat.
    04-16-15 11:46 AM