I love my Z10 I love the gestures, the multitasking. Everything.....****

The lack of apps are now getting to myy

I got this phone when it came out in the US but mann blackberry is not pushing hard enough to convince developers to bring there apps to the BlackBerry app world.

The z30 is jist a bigger version of the z10 but not a whole of improvement besides the battery and core processor. Im.fed up with blackberry and as soon as the NOTE 3 is available im.never looking back at Blackberry. They got themselves in tbis mess.and dnt seem.to care.

I been a BlackBerry user since the Blackberry Curve 8330 came out n I loved it I been with BlackBerry for so many years, its time to part ways..

RiP Blackberry you tried but failed

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:26 AM
    Bye
    By the way what apps are you reffering to?
    If its some social networking garbage I could care less personally.
    09-19-13 01:32 AM
    What else is new OP?

Fired from my Z10
    09-19-13 01:32 AM
    I think this person is speaking for the other side
    09-19-13 01:40 AM
    BB OS might dead for end user but not for coorporate.
    BB10 will stay alive.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:41 AM
    I need mobile banking. Other chat services I careless bout Facebook or twitter.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:42 AM
    You have mobile banking just too lazy to open the browser your self.which you could circumvent by placing a short cut on the home screen.
    felixweber likes this.
    09-19-13 01:48 AM
    There is a thread already established for those leaving BlackBerry.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    09-19-13 02:15 AM
    Bye
    By the way what apps are you reffering to?
    If its some social networking garbage I could care less personally.
    You might not care but there are a sh*t load of people that do hence why BlackBerry is in the position it is. I brought my z10 in February a few days after its release in the UK. I'm yet to see anther person with one.

I love the phone and it's operating system & I'm not much of an app guy but it's pretty dishearting when you see all these new apps come out and your not included.

I couldn't even persaud my friend who's after a new phone to buy one even after going through every single eye catching feature of the phone.. the App situation is going to be the main death of this phone. BlackBerry should of just done what every it takes to get instagram on the phone at least. And how can you call yourself a business phone when there's hardly any banking apps. I can't see BlackBerry bouncing back from this. Next weeks Stats will certainly be interesting.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 02:34 AM
    I need mobile banking. Other chat services I careless bout Facebook or twitter.

Posted via CB10
    Oh well that obsession for Apps!

Personally, I don't clearly understand why today users are so "I need Apps" minded. Most should step back and have and outside look at what's really needed.
    What we want/need is a way or tools that privide easy access to our day to day life style, to acces our bank account, to communicate with friends/family, ..
    In my opinion, Apps should exist only when we need them working while offline (games, converter, toolbox, local maps, note tool, calculator, .. ), not much when accessing online content. Or when your devices is not compatible with content your are looking for, you know what originally creates needs for apps (ex. Accessing flash content site. Accessing YouTube thru iPhone, ...)

Today almost all decent banks have website optimized for mobile devices. In general mobile website are less limited then apps and are always up to date.
    With BB10 it's so easy to add a websites shortcut directly to your home screen, so they just look as an apps thing.

But we are so "Apps minded" that we are just crying to get the Apps. You wil say that I'm lucky because my bank got their apps for BB10. But in fact their apps is basically a mirror image of their mobile website, so people's are now happy. Today I prefer jumping directly to their website.

Now regarding your various chat services, .. just ask your friends to download BBM as it will Go cross platform in few days.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DStLouis; 09-19-13 at 03:20 AM.
    damien kupuku likes this.
    09-19-13 03:03 AM
    I love my Z10 I love the gestures, the multitasking. Everything.....****

The lack of apps are now getting to myy

I got this phone when it came out in the US but mann blackberry is not pushing hard enough to convince developers to bring there apps to the BlackBerry app world.

The z30 is jist a bigger version of the z10 but not a whole of improvement besides the battery and core processor. Im.fed up with blackberry and as soon as the NOTE 3 is available im.never looking back at Blackberry. They got themselves in tbis mess.and dnt seem.to care.

I been a BlackBerry user since the Blackberry Curve 8330 came out n I loved it I been with BlackBerry for so many years, its time to part ways..

RiP Blackberry you tried but failed

Posted via CB10
    I will miss your 6 posts here on CB.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 03:12 AM
    You might not care but there are a sh*t load of people that do hence why BlackBerry is in the position it is. I brought my z10 in February a few days after its release in the UK. I'm yet to see anther person with one.

I love the phone and it's operating system & I'm not much of an app guy but it's pretty dishearting when you see all these new apps come out and your not included.

I couldn't even persaud my friend who's after a new phone to buy one even after going through every single eye catching feature of the phone.. the App situation is going to be the main death of this phone. BlackBerry should of just done what every it takes to get instagram on the phone at least. And how can you call yourself a business phone when there's hardly any banking apps. I can't see BlackBerry bouncing back from this. Next weeks Stats will certainly be interesting.

Posted via CB10
    See my comment above regarding bank apps.

Now for business.
    Everything that are really required for business are allready coming with devices, native and fully integrated with your various contact, calendar...
    Business needs phone, email, instant messaging system, contacts, calendar, notes tool, calculator, browser, PDF reader, office doc reader/modification tools, file manager, accessing their server and/or cloud content, ...

Posted via CB10
    Neil9800 likes this.
    09-19-13 03:18 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/

We have a thread specifically for this kind of post.
    damien kupuku likes this.
    09-19-13 03:21 AM