Three months after BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 was officially available, you are the only US carrier without it. It is obvious by our emails and twitter conversations that you don't care at all about your BlackBerry customers, every time I ask for my update, your response is the same, you are testing. Being an engineer myself I know a thing or two on testing and validation requirements, and one big aspect is getting feedback from the product manufacturer about compliance with those requirements once tested. By what I have seen in these Forums and the lack of response from BlackBerry themselves to my petition (I have copied BlackBerry in every communication I send AT&T) , it seem that you are not getting BlackBerry involved in the testing process in order to deliver it as soon as possible. That's a clear indication that you are lying, that you don't care, and that this update is not nearby your priorities right now. It is a shame, my contract with you was not to get a device (smartphone), that I could do it by buying an unlocked device; my contract with you was for a service, not only for a wireless service (voice and data plans on a LTE network) but also for a customer service, an area you sucks!. Sure it is my call to decide which service provider/ smartphone to choose, but that is the thing about contracts, it is not that easy without a penalty. I ask what is your penalty for contract infractions? Because that is what I consider you are doing with your BlackBerry customers by negating them of up to dates product and services. This is not a maintenence update we are talking about, this is a mayor update necessary to improve our product to the point it is competitive. but you are still testing... yeah, testing in my opinion, the patience of loyal BlackBerry users, and for what? Waiting if we change device when noticed that ours don't have any?... guess what? I'll rather change company than phone, and I will as soon as this crazy thing called service contract expried in one year, Ouch! A long way to go. Alternative methods have came to the surface in order to get the most recent update, as installing a leak. I respect everyone that are enjoying the new OS this way, but I am one of those who thinks "don't give these idiots (wireless carriers) another excuse if I mess with my phone".

Congratulations to all of you US carriers customers other that AT&T that have received your update, enjoy it and keep posting your experience.

Posted via CB10
    BSuperiorXXX and DocDRM like this.
    04-07-14 12:28 PM
    Loll I think I'm the only one still running 10.1 on ATT
    04-07-14 12:30 PM
    I load a leaked OS....have had no problems and I enjoy my Q10.
    04-07-14 12:30 PM
    Sorry you have to resort to changing carriers because your company can't give you the OS. It is sad. It's so obvious that the US carriers don't care about BlackBerry phones anymore...
    04-07-14 12:31 PM
    I'm still running 10.1 with ATT. I just want the official already.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 01:44 PM
    Was thinking about going into AT&T and telling them that I want to return my phones because they keep lying to me. Yeah, every time that I push check for an update, it says that I have the latest version...LIAR!!!...LOL
    04-07-14 01:53 PM
    I downloaded 10.2.1 via Sachesi and had no issues at all! I an typically the person who waits for official updates but in this case it's definitely not worth it.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 02:40 PM
    I thought I was the only one on sprint not running a leak. And I feel your pain. I was pretty sure sprint was gonna be the last. Maybe with Sprint getting theirs out AT&T won't be far behind. Trust me, it will be worth the wait!

Post by 9of13's Q
    04-08-14 05:02 PM
    Loll I think I'm the only one still running 10.1 on ATT
    Nope, I am too. I sideloaded the Android apps I needed and everything works very reliably. I have upgraded to other carrier's OS in the past on other devices with good results, but given the issues many people have had with Android programs and other things, I have seen no reason to upgrade at he moment. My phone works well with no issues. I travel worldwide usually weekly and need my phone to work while I am traveling. Once I have some time at home to experiment I may upgrade, if not, I will wait for AT&T to roll out an upgrade. They tend to be very conservative with their updates and wait for issues to be sorted out before doing so.
    04-09-14 11:02 AM
    I'm still running 10.1 with ATT. I just want the official already.

Posted via CB10
    There are official releases of 10.2.1, in fact I'm currently using one from Verizon (I'm on AT&T). They are readily available and IMO there is no reason to wait for an AT&T release which won't be any different.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.2180
    04-09-14 11:38 AM
    It won't be any different unless AT&T chooses to release a different OS release. That remains to be seen.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 04:31 PM
    It won't be any different unless AT&T chooses to release a different OS release. That remains to be seen.

Posted via CB10
    At this point I would be surprised at anything AT&T releases. BlackBerry isn't too high on their priority list these days.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.2180
    04-09-14 04:53 PM
    Are they waiting to release it with the AT&T Z30? lol

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    04-09-14 07:38 PM