- CrackBerry Abuser
- 278 Posts
Days to keep messages for BB10?
Can anyone confirm how long you can keep message in your Inbox on BB10? I've heard you can only keep them for 30days on the Playbook. I hope this its similar to what we currently have. I don't know how indept Activesync will be used.
01-29-2013, 08:39 AM #3
- 2,070 Posts
As stated, 100% confirmation will only happen once we get our hands on the devices. However, I seem to recall one of the leaked screen shots in the email setup screen showing "Forever" as an option. I did a quick scan, but can't locate the post.
Last edited by Elessar.cm; 01-29-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Here it is.
- 01-29-2013, 08:45 AM #6
Sith_Apprentice is correct the Dev Alphas do not have the hub enabled so we do not have access to those settings as of yet. There is only one more day till the launch, and the Dev Alpha's will get an update tomorrow.
- By copperbeech in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:54 PM
- By chinoxs203 in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2010, 07:12 AM
- By redwanhuq in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:36 AM
- By ReViN in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2009, 06:00 AM
- By shanek83 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2008, 07:19 PM