data compression on bb10?
Hi everyone. I'm getting ready to make the jump from by beloved 9900 to the new Z10 and want to know if the new os still compresses data like the old legacy OS' did. I know that a BIS/BES plan is not required anymore therefore I would guess that the new OS doesn't compress data like it used to. Can anyone confirm this?
- 02-02-2013, 05:41 PM #5Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- CrackBerry Genius
02-02-2013, 06:12 PM #8
- 3,623 Posts
- 02-02-2013, 07:34 PM #9BB4Life
- By eve6er69 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 154Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:15 PM
- By YorkieRay in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 10Last Post: 02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
- By _BB10_ in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2012, 07:01 PM
- By axllebeer in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2012, 02:40 PM
- By axllebeer in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2012, 02:40 PM