My feelings your words...!!! Still truth is very hard to swallow..!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 02:16 AM
    Sad, just sad!

This is one of the craziest rants I have ever seen.
    I agree. This thread should be laid to rest. Apple iOS devices are quality and I'd say the first device to get me into the whole touch screen realm.

My first and favourite was the iPod Touch. Then I got an iPhone 4S and the speed and function just got better.

I like to think iOS has given BlackBerry a good kick in the arse to up its game and I'm a happy BB10 user as a result. I hope iOS devices have a fruitful future and always keep BlackBerry on the cutting edge.

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    deltact likes this.
    08-03-13 02:27 AM
    I am furious... I have been furious for the past 5 years...i have to shout out.

Do you guys remember back in the days when you could compose your own ring tones? You could copy them from a newspaper or just get creative.

This is what happen when the iPhone came out:
    Total lock of the system, you had to do everything their way, you don't need to think much, your setting menu is like a menu in a fast food restaurant.
    Its like child's colorbook but on a tablet and you can only use the color the app allows you to use...

Back in the era of n95, P1, N900 and such you had mobile computers... then iPhone came out and everything got changed. People are lazy to think, they just want to go the easy way... but that believe it or not changes the way your brain works.

How many iPhone users now know what a APN is? You wouldn't know, it's not your fault, they don't want you to know. Knowledge is a value and if you have that value that means you will pay them less, them and the service providers too.

And following Apple everyone went that way. When Symbian and Maemo had true Multitasking, file browser, adobe flash (and hundreds more) iPhone didn't even had MMS. And what was Apple argument - you don't need to be worried when the apps close (e.g. Think less). You don't need BT sharing cause you might get a virus... Pathetic.

Look what happened with Microsoft - they had very advanced mobile OS - windows mobile, true mobile computing. And now what? This joke called WindowsPhone... all following Apple, yeah different skin but same concept.

Its like this movie with the personal robots invasion (I forgot the name, I robot?) becoming reality . Apple controls a heafty amount of people in this world, big time. And I can see it even in this forums, people that switch to BB10 asking basic questions that they would know the answer to if they had used advanced OSes before.

Wake up humans!

So why is that post in the BB10 forum?

Because I have found the lost temple. I had quit searching for advanced mobile phone with a modern look and speed... then I have found BB10 by accident (I never liked the old BB OSes much) in the form of Q10.

And I don't care about opening eyes of people anymore. I stopped explaining how dummy the iPhone really is long time ago. Its hard to fight stupidity. I don't want to argue with them either.
    Actually, the iPhone in today's form is not a bad device... for kids.

I just want to say one BIG THANK YOU to BlackBerry, Canada, and all engineers envolved.
    THANK YOU!

Posted via CB10
    See the bright yellow? This is where you killed your thread. The insults, assumptions, and whatever else you may have intended rolled this right off the bridge. CrackBerry has had more than enough of these insulting posts. There are threads where you could have posted and not gotten the attention you just did, and still gotten it off your chest. Enough, already. People have a choice, and if you do not agree with their choices, leave it alone. This helped no one, had no real point other than to sling muck, and will now fade into the annals of history.
    08-03-13 04:13 AM
28 12