Yes but I'm talking about a video, so that every BlackBerry fan can share this and show the world that BlackBerry isn't what they thought it was.. how far we've come..

Posted via CB10
    Here you go.... Watch this video.
    Title : BlackBerry 10.3 REVIEW (Faster Version)
    Author : ItsmeJC
    Video url :
    Shared using FastTube BlackBerry 10 app!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 06:21 AM
    I love BB Hub. That single feature alone will prevent me from leaving the BB10 platform. If Android and iOS users only knew what they are missing....

"File Manager" is kicks a-ss too. I mean, first time I used it I thought nothing of it. It worked exactly has I would expect it to work, but when I tried to copy some pictures from my GF's iPhone to my PC laptop, and realized the hoops I had to jump through, I was astonished by the user unfriendliness of the iOS vs the BB10. Frustrated, I proceeded to show my GF how I copy files form my z30 to my laptop and back, create folders on either device, and all over wi-fi. Her only comment was:

"wow, I'm impressed!"

I smiled. A high praise from a long time iPhone user.
    jefbeard911 and 00_Agent like this.
    10-08-14 07:38 AM
    Here you go.... Watch this video.
    Title : BlackBerry 10.3 REVIEW (Faster Version)
    Author : ItsmeJC
    Video url :
    Shared using FastTube BlackBerry 10 app!

Posted via CB10
    Not my point and not enough ... we want the world to know about ALL BlackBerry is NOW not just what's new on 10.3 which that video shows off a old version of it.. don't try to be a smart a55.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 01:48 PM
    Not my point and not enough ... we want the world to know about ALL BlackBerry is NOW not just what's new on 10.3 which that video shows off a old version of it.. don't try to be a smart a55.

Posted via CB10
    That's just one video of MANY, meaning it's not the only one...having a video showing off every little thing would take more than an hour to watch. NOW? Hilarious, as if this "buyer's guide " covers everything.

So what you're saying is you want a video showing off 10.2 features as well since you're so adamant on the NOW. well, i have good news for you, there are even more videos for 10.2 features than there are for 10.3. Knock yourself out....

what you really want is for blackberry to advertise more, which i don't think anyone will disagree with you since we've been saying that for years.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 03:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a BlackBerry device? Make one We'd love to see it.

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    10-09-14 11:40 AM
    That's just one video of MANY, meaning it's not the only one...having a video showing off every little thing would take more than an hour to watch. NOW? Hilarious, as if this "buyer's guide " covers everything.

So what you're saying is you want a video showing off 10.2 features as well since you're so adamant on the NOW. well, i have good news for you, there are even more videos for 10.2 features than there are for 10.3. Knock yourself out....

what you really want is for blackberry to advertise more, which i don't think anyone will disagree with you since we've been saying that for years.

Posted via CB10
    I see your point, but I never said I want it now.. I said a video to show how BlackBerry 10 OS is NOW compared to a year back ..

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 07:40 AM
    Do you have a BlackBerry device? Make one We'd love to see it.

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    Maybe I will when 10.3.1 HITS the x1000.. someone have to do it right?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 07:41 AM
    I see your point, but I never said I want it now.. I said a video to show how BlackBerry 10 OS is NOW compared to a year back ..

Posted via CB10
    Exactly ; the NOW being 10.2 and like i said, there are plenty of videos showcasing that.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 02:05 PM
    Wow bro great post, the longest I've ever read, and with pleasure must say. Appreciate the time it took u to write this up!

Posted via CB10
    campbecw likes this.
    10-11-14 01:23 AM
    Wow bro great post, the longest I've ever read, and with pleasure must say. Appreciate the time it took u to write this up!

Posted via CB10
    Thx! Glad you took the time to read it. Cheers

10-11-14 02:27 AM
60 123