I got bored so I have sent a email to ctv to bring a bb10 app. This is the reply.

Dear CTV GO customer,

Thank you for your e-mail. Here at CTV, it is always a pleasure to hear from our viewers and to address any comments or concerns that you may have.

Access to CTV GO content is supported on iOS, Android phones, and tablets, as well as web-connected desktop and laptop computers. We currently do not support Blackberry, Windows Phones, connected TVs, or gaming consoles.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I have forwarded your comments to our development team for review.

Sincerely,
    Customer Care Representative
    CTV's email is [email protected] (email address that I sent to) [email protected] (email address reply)

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    12-17-13 05:40 AM
    More people that request apps for BB10 the greater the chance they will consider Developing something...... good job

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z30 Powered by 10.2.1.1xxx
    12-17-13 07:23 AM
    Fairly generic response, no real surprise there. But yes, as LillyFox said the more people who contact them the more likely they'll be swayed eventually.

It's worth noting that the apk for that app runs well though.

Not sure if it helps or hinders, but I like to include in my emails to companies that I've loaded their Android app in my BlackBerry and it's running perfectly so they should really consider submitting it to BlackBerry World as very little time and effort will be required.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 07:36 AM
    Would be nice if they had at least mentioned they were releasing this today!

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...10-app-885233/
    12-17-13 06:24 PM
    CTV news and CTV GO aren't the same at all bud, the former is just news, the later is full episode TV shows.
    12-17-13 07:20 PM
    Well, I have downloaded the apk of the ctv go app. It works, but not completely. The home view does not display anything. However, all videos work and there are no further issues.

Hopefully, we shall see a native ctv go app on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:44 AM
    The problem I find with the CTVGO app is that at the moment it only supports Bell customers for full function. Although I remember having the option to select Rogers as my cable provider when I first downloaded it :s

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 04:36 AM