I'm new to the Blackberry Z10, coming from the iPhone 5, and the HTC One, both of those devices allowed you to select multiple photos and create photo albums.. Anyone know how to do the same with z10?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 03:54 PM
    I'm new to the Blackberry Z10, coming from the iPhone 5, and the HTC One, both of those devices allowed you to select multiple photos and create photo albums.. Anyone know how to do the same with z10?

Posted via CB10
    Hi and Welcome to CrackBerry!!!
    If you open the media folder, you will see a button for albums at the bottom. This shows your photos as they are arranged in FOLDERS (that you created) on your card. So go to your card using file explorer and create some folders and move your photos into those folders. I have about 20 folders on my card.

When I hit the albums buttons, I see all the photos that are in each one.
    Hope this helps. If this isn't what you are after, please post again and let us know. We have lots of people here to help!!!!
    Enjoy your stay at CB!
    Elite1 and Centerman66 like this.
    06-17-13 04:03 PM
    Thanks for the info. Didn't know we could do that so easily.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 04:37 PM
    Hi and Welcome to CrackBerry!!!
    If you open the media folder, you will see a button for albums at the bottom. This shows your photos as they are arranged in FOLDERS (that you created) on your card. So go to your card using file explorer and create some folders and move your photos into those folders. I have about 20 folders on my card.

When I hit the albums buttons, I see all the photos that are in each one.
    Hope this helps. If this isn't what you are after, please post again and let us know. We have lots of people here to help!!!!
    Enjoy your stay at CB!
    06-18-13 05:19 PM
    May sound stupid, I to am new to Z10 where is the media folder?
    06-18-13 05:20 PM
    May sound stupid, I to am new to Z10 where is the media folder?
    There technically isn't a media folder. I guess that was in the old os. I must have created it. In any event, you want the pictures icon.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-18-13 06:02 PM
    But one thing is bad. The album function work only inside of the photo folder in internal storage or on SD card.
    The camera app save the photos in the camera folder (internal or SD card). So if you want to add a album you need to move all photos to the photo folder and create there the album.

And in this case the automatically backup function of box.net or Dropbox won't work due to they monitor only the photo folder for new photos.

I think there is enough potential to improve this function :-)

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 06:27 PM
    Easy to create custom photo albums. Work well and easy to access using app called Gallery. Download from BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:28 PM
    But one thing is bad. The album function work only inside of the photo folder in internal storage or on SD card.
    The camera app save the photos in the camera folder (internal or SD card). So if you want to add a album you need to move all photos to the photo folder and create there the album.

And in this case the automatically backup function of box.net or Dropbox won't work due to they monitor only the photo folder for new photos.

I think there is enough potential to improve this function :-)

Posted via CB10
    I agree with your suggestions. I too hate it when I add things to diff folders and they do not sync with box. And I have to move my folder of camera pics to the proper folders and then back that up. I don't leave all my camera stuff in one folder for ever.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-19-13 08:54 AM