Okay guys, so I was hunting for the great Att passport. I found an att store and walked in, circled the store looking for the illustrious passport. So after surveying the store I walked up to a sales rep and asked him about it. He said they are being sold online and won't be in store, so I was like okay. And then I said I had a Z30 and showed him beast (lol). Here's where my mind explodes. He then said he had a Q10 and hated it. Why? " he didn't like it was small, he didn't like you had to swipe to navigate, and here's the kicker. He then said the page with the active frames feels cluttered" What?!!!!!! Is all that resonated in my brain at the point. I then tried to explain to him the stupidity he just spewed from him mouth and then I asked him what phone he has now and he has teh iPhone. After hearing this guy's & gals, I had to share it with the BlackBerry nation.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 05:45 PM
    Wow...

BlackBerry Passport and loving it!
    04-08-15 05:57 PM
    You're right. Who does this guy think he is, trying to decide for himself what phone is best for him? You were right to tell him what he wants. I mean, the nerve! Why do some people think that they're somehow entitled to their own opinions?

Y'know...by "explaining to him the stupidity that spewed from his mouth", you may have just changed this person's life. Good for you.
    04-08-15 05:59 PM
    Yes, only 0.4% of mobile device users are "smart", the rest 99.6% are all "stupid".
    Magnetox likes this.
    04-08-15 06:06 PM
    That's the like ssyong.he didn't like the phones settings screen as it had to many settings dude..... that screen was designed for active frames and active frames alone sure let's just put things into perspective let's shrink or scale the size of the active dare window size down 50% to Allow for.more app icons to be displayed on screen a limit of 8 right now. So you managed to get ot.spp to 20 apps per page now wouldn't that be more clutter then the current 4??

�FACEPaLM�

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 06:06 PM
    Proof that the world is full of idiots
    04-09-15 01:39 AM