Crackberry please fix your browser icon. Also is there any way to change icons?
As you can see in the attached picture the icon is the wrong size if you go to crackberry.com and select save to homescreen.
The icons for IMDB and Google Maps show up the right size but others don't.
So my questions are:
-why wouldn't crackberry have the right size for BlackBerrys?
-is there any way to change those icons or select different ones?
- 02-08-2013, 12:16 AM #2
Last edited by Andrew4life; 02-08-2013 at 12:47 AM.
This is not an app. This is just the crack berry website. The crackberry website will never be retired so they should really fix it. I just find it strange that crackberry is one of the ones that don't show up properly on a BlackBerry.
- 02-08-2013, 01:13 AM #5
Helll yeah this is unacceptable. Get Kevin, Chris, b1aze or Adam on the tele wiki wiki and get it fixed!
Jk I'm not upset but they should change it. At first I didn't like the look of the icons with the shadow but now it looks good and I don't mind it. Maybe it's the gradient.
Well of course I'm not upset either I'd just prefer all the icons match properly like they are supposed to. It seems weird having some of the icons being smaller iPhone style icons and some larger blackberry style ones. So ya the question no one answered I guess there is no way to change Web icons?
- By leemoreau in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:05 PM
- By GarrettBlackBerry in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2009, 01:35 AM
- By CrackBerry Storm meh in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:50 PM
- By Texter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2008, 06:38 PM
- By bpentecost in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:00 PM