I love the BB10 touchscreen keyboard on the BlackBerry Z10 for two main reasons, maybe more, but for the sake of keeping this short let's stick with two.

One - It's fun to swipe up words, I don't know, it's just something about it that even if I have to slow down my fingers its just fun to do it.

Two - It really tries to avoid cursing and foul language. When you want to throw a f-bomb, it will try its best not to and turn your sentence into something else, it's simply amazing. You want to talk about your gluteus maximus, nope, it will gladly suggest something else.

Oh and have you tried voice texting? Throwing out a few foul words it will literally look like this "b**** f*** you you m***** f***** f*** s*** d***** ". Absolutely love it.

Good looking out BlackBerry, you really out did yourselves this time.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:25 PM
    I believe you can change that setting for voice commands so it can show up- if you so desire.

Also mine occasionally changes my words away from curses, but also more often now it suggests curse words! Not sure if it's me or my keyboard is an angry one.. either way pretty awesome.

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    05-07-13 11:20 PM
    Cballer, I haven't realized the f bomb via voice. That's actually kinda cool.

m***** f***** tested and works lmao! Who'd have that a maturity setting against cursing was actually cool!!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 10:30 AM