12-02-12 01:10 PM
    Very cool , far out man.
    12-02-12 02:02 PM
    BB10 has so much potential! cant wait! Im gonna pop popcorn with my phone one day and then die a happy man
    12-02-12 02:24 PM
    Is this a Built for blackberry exlcusive??

I WANT ONE!!! This could be new way to walk the dog for me.Imagine heli quaser with multiple helis or augmented reality game mode with the phone or glasses.This the cool stuff Thorn was talking about?? People really dont understand how this world tour is gonna reveal so many gems and RIM will be first to add to the eco system.People whinning about netflix and skype lmao we can get so many quality apps from around the world.

You know I dont even want anymore reveals just drop the good stuff at the event. This event is gonna have phone+ car+toys +tablet whats next??Rocket ship??
    Last edited by RECOOL; 12-02-12 at 03:42 PM.
    12-02-12 03:23 PM
    LOL, I trust this is not one of the reveals. Well, I hope not. Please no...
    12-02-12 04:14 PM
    LOL, I trust this is not one of the reveals. Well, I hope not. Please no...
    I dont know what reveals your expecting this just a phone the reveals are gonna be phone features.Hope you aint got wild expectations.
    Not very blackberry but would look pretty cool if someone flew in one of these copters and dropped an L series into Thors hands he flies it away then he gets into the event.
    12-02-12 06:25 PM
    I dont know what reveals your expecting this just a phone the reveals are gonna be phone features.Hope you aint got wild expectations.
    Not very blackberry but would look pretty cool if someone flew in one of these copters and dropped an L series into Thors hands he flies it away then he gets into the event.
    I'm looking at reveals to be stuff that somewhat differentiates BB positively from other platforms... stuff that is fairly unique to the platform. This is cool, but far from unique.

Don't need anything crazy... just some reasonable, decent stuff that sets the brand apart.
    howarmat and Cesare21 like this.
    12-02-12 06:30 PM
    I'm looking at reveals to be stuff that somewhat differentiates BB positively from other platforms... stuff that is fairly unique to the platform. This is cool, but far from unique.

Don't need anything crazy... just some reasonable, decent stuff that sets the brand apart.
    agreed! i want to see stuff that is QNX/BB10 exclusive and not just playing catch up. I want to see stuff that sets the bar.
    silversun10 likes this.
    12-02-12 06:37 PM
    That would be a lousy reveal. I believe iphone already does this.
    12-02-12 06:50 PM
    So no one here got the point that this was something they just threw together in a couple of days? Not some super reveal... Just a taste of what devs can do with all the great utilities RIM has supplied
    12-02-12 07:31 PM
    That would be a lousy reveal. I believe iphone already does this.
    Yes, they've had it for 2 years at least... and I think it's been available for Android for a while too.
    12-02-12 07:34 PM
    agreed! i want to see stuff that is QNX/BB10 exclusive and not just playing catch up. I want to see stuff that sets the bar.
    Exclusive stuff?? Its already exclusive by default the exclusivity is in the 10-15 minute demo videos showcasing BB10 functionality and UI and UX.This is not a phone following orange and copiing cyborg formula it stands on its own its a different beast.In the last few years all phone reviews have been pretty bad in someways imo.All they have been talking about is specs, cases,screens,cores and passing it off as innovative .''Here's phone x'' and all they talk about is specs.No point talking about the UI,UX as its stock cyborg just talk of hardware.And result of this is people start saying they want phones with x amount of power,core ,screens and all sorts they dont need and that does'nt inhance anything just adds silly price tag.

That reason alone is probably why WP8 got alot of hype before and on release people wanted something new.Even though it was repackaged product it was still a newish phone to many a new UI,UX to test and review not another cyborg phone article which are spec numbers in written format.That is why WP8 had a buzz for a while until usage and well not everything lives up to forced hyped.

Set the bar?? Sounds like you expecting alot to me.Its just a phone for me Im just expecting some neat little features for the OS. If Thor reveals great stuff great if its tidbit features its all good to me.RIM have not been going around trying to champion this as a game changer they have been more or less targeting the current fanbase and inbetweeners(those who hold iphone and bb or bb and phone x) just showcasing the change and soon to be progression.The trend jumpers are not in the plans it if they wanted trend jumpers who want flashy stuff RIM would of been doing gimmicks and hard for wow factors.

Anyway hope all is good I just want a phone in my hand im all in.
    12-03-12 10:15 AM
    wow... amazing!!!!
    12-04-12 09:56 AM